20. Death

Demi POV

We all came home and went to look for Alexis she wasn't there. We started to get worry about where is Alexis. I hope my baby is ok if something happens to her I'll die with her. I see Lauren crying blaming on herself for leaving her alone I went to hug her.

"Lauren is not your fault" trying to calm her down

"I-is m-my f-fa-fault I-I w-wo-would of-f t-t-told he-her t-t-to co-come w-w-with u-us an-and w-w-we wo-would of-f k-kn-know wh-who it-t wa-was" she said within the sobs.

We were calming her down I could imagine losing your sister for 18 years and she found her and now she lost her again. We were all hugging thinking positive that Alexis is ok and she is safe.

Lauren POV

I hope my baby sister is ok and nothing had happen to her once i find who it is I will beat his or her ass if I have to.

Knock knock

Dinah want to open the door and we all went to check and I see a police standing I was shaking something had happen but I was thinking positive things.

"Hello I'm officer Pat are any of you Lauren Jauregui" the officer said after looking at the paper

"Um yes I'm Lauren Jauregui what happen officer" I asked curiously

"I'm sorry to say this miss-" until he was interrupted

"Just say Dawg what the hell happen to Alexis" after she said Ally smack her for interrupting the officer.

"Well as I was saying your sister Alexis Jauregui had a car accident on the top of Hollywood sign she fell of the cliff with her car and passed away I'm sorry for your lost" after that he had left

I stood there everything was going slow I saw Demi screaming and crying for Alexis and I see Ally and Normani trying to calm Demi down. I see Camila and Dinah crying and they said something to me but I fell down and they screamed my name after that I blacked out.

2 hours had passed

I woke up I was in my room I looked around and I see 5 people walking in my room with the sad face.

"Girls what happen" I asked like I didn't knew what happen cause I thought I was dreaming about my sister's death.

"Babe you passed out after the news" I looked at Camila the news

"What news Camila" I asked confusly

"Alexis is dead she had got in the car accident" Dinah said sadly

"No! no it can be happening she is alive I know she is" I said shaking my head thinking is a dream

I see Demi crying and Normani comforting her and I was screaming saying is not true and Camila is hugging me calling me down.

Now I had lost my twin sister

The end

Sike to you believed it nah I'm not finish fam.

I hope you like the story comment what you think.

Should there be norminah shippers?

Stay Strong

-A.C