11. Meeting the family

Alexis POV

As you know now that Lauren and Camila are together they already told us. Finally Lauren got some balls to do it I kind of knew they had a crush on eachother but like I said I want them to tell eachother. I'm so proud of Lauren but I would kill Lucy for hurting my sister (an: I have respect on Laucy shippers but I'm Camren as fuck)

Today we are going to Miami since they are on vacation and now I will meet my family I'm nervous as fuck. Right now we are at the airport since we each are going to our hometown to spend time with our family.

"Hey Guys can you stop already is getting annoying now" I said telling Camren to stop kissing they been kissing since we got out of the house.

"What your just jealous you don't have a girlfriend that's why" Lauren said after she finished kissing.

"Bruh girls well be all up on her watch with that body I would of date you" Dinah said touching my body at the end.

"True I could get a girlfriend watch, I just want a girlfriend to be with not have sex and she leaves been there done that" I said and the girls looked at me shocked when I said have sex and she leaves.

Ally hit me when I said sex man that tiny Latina could it hit good no joke. They called out number of the plane (an: I don't know what they do at the airport just go along with it). We want into our plane Camila and Lauren sit together and I sit the back of them.

Skip the Plane thing

Now we are here in Miami I'm nervous Lauren said I will meet them at the house the Cabello family will take us to our house that don't know we are coming is a double surprise because one of Lauren coming and me coming back home after 18 years.

"Hello girls" Camila's mom said and she saw me she was shocked and hugged me tight.

"Oh my God your mom will cry when she sees you" she said holding my hand. Lauren and Camila looked at her confused.

"Your mom told me she had twins and she was missing and all that"Sinue explained

After I met Camila's family they went to drop us off. Lauren told me to stay outside when she says something about me I well come in.

"Hey Guys?!" Lauren screamed and the family ran out to the living room and hugged her tight

"Lo I missed you" Taylor and Chris said at the same time

"We missed you baby" Her mom i mean our mom said it to Lauren

"so have you found her while your in L.A." our dad said and everyone looked at her with hopeful eyes

"well I worked hard to look for her I told the girls and we were looking for her after that I made a new friend I thought to introduce you to her is it ok" Lauren said wow she is a good actress

"Of course sweetie why isn't she here" our mom asked

"she is a little shy when she meets people so go easy on her..... Alexis come out my family wants to meet you" She yelled at the end

I come inside with my head down when I looked up they were all shocked I see the tears in their eyes. Taylor and Chris ran to me and hugged me tight like no tomorrow after that our parents hugged with tears coming down.

"Sweetie we missed you so much" mom said hugging me tighter

"we looked for you everywhere"dad said

After that good old reunion we talked about what I missed through out the years. I told them what I been through I even told them that I'm a lesbian and they accept it. We talked more until it was late I went to sleep with Lauren and that was the end of a happy day for us.

I hope I did good and Happy New Years don't when I will post another chapter

Give me ideas for the next Chapter

Any shippers? Alexis with someone?

Camren moments

Alexis and Lauren moments