13. When life gives you lemons..squeeze them

Alexis POV

Camren and I are back in L.A it has been 3 days ago and right now the girls are writing and recording their new and and getting them prepare for the tour. The girls are at the recording studio and I'm at home because I slept late and didn't want to wake up from my sleep.

"I'm bored" thinking about what I should do.

So I thought maybe I could go to the park and go for a workout since is been so long I haven't been exercising and I still have a good body. I went into my room took a shower and got I gym cloths so I could go for a run.
              (An: 👇your outfit 👇)

I got out of the house and went for a run towards the park alot of people wanted my autograph because I'm Lauren sister and some people would whistle at me saying dumb stuff it was funny though like "damn nice ass" "baby want some of this" "mami" ...

I got out of the house and went for a run towards the park alot of people wanted my autograph because I'm Lauren sister and some people would whistle at me saying dumb stuff it was funny though like "damn nice ass" "baby want some of this" "mami" it was most of the guys saying that but the girls were laughing with me. They know I don't roll that way once I was at the park I went to the water fountain to get water after that I bumped into someone.

"What the fuck watch where you going bitch" a blonde girl said.

"Hey hey hey what the fuck did you say to me"I said getting pissed at her.

"I said bitch, bitch" she said it again ok now is time.

"Oh really you know the quote "when life gives you lemons... you squeeze them" so you know what that means to me" I said to the blonde bitch.

"No what does it mean to you" bruh this is going to be fun sorry Lauren.

"It means beat the shit out of that person you hate" I said she was confuse.

I tackled her and we started a fight she was going to punch me in the face but I dodge it and I hit her in the stomach. The people surrounded us saying "fight fight fight" they were laughing at the blonde because I was giving her the piece of my mind. Then the police sparated is and asked us what was going on.

"This bitch beat me" the blonde said acting the innocent.

"No you cussed me out after I was going to say sorry but you were rude to me" I said being honest.

"Ok ok let's take you both to the police station and call someone to pick you up" shit I'm dead by 2 people which is Ally and Lauren.

They took us to the police station the blonde called I don't know and I don't care an hour someone picked her up now is mine turn I'm screwed. I called Lauren cellphone number.

"Who is this" Lauren said weirdly

"Hey Lauren how are you" acting like nothing happen

"Where the fuck are you me and the girls are worried sick when we got home and your not there!" Yelling through the phone

"Ok ok I'm fine and I'm at the police station" I said calming her down

"What why are you there" she said yelled again

"I'll tell you if you could pick me up" I told her

"Fine I'm taking Ally with me since she is the oldest and we well meet you there" she said calmly after that we hinged up. I waited for them and they took me out Lauren was holding my left said and Ally my right side and go towards the car. After that we went home they took me out the car and once we got in the house the other girl saw how badly I was. They took me to the couch and the girls except Ally sat at the other couch while Ally cleaned my bruises.

"What the fuck happen to you dawg" Dinah said

"I got into a fight hahaha ouch that that hurt Ally" after I laughed and got pained where Ally was doing

"How, what, why you got into a fight Alexis" Lauren said looking at me sternly

"Well I was going for I run at the park close to here, then once I got to the park I was thirsty-" I was going to finish until someone interrupted me

"Damn I didn't know your horny" Dinah said laughing

"Shut up let me finish as I was saying after I got water I bumped into a blonde and she said "watch where your going bitch" I was gonna apologize until she said bitch I said excuse me and she said it again" I said

"After that what happen" Normani asked

"I said "when life gives you leamons... you squeeze them" she didn't understand what it meant so I said it means to beat the shit out of them if you don't like them after that I beat her up and that's the end.... ouch Ally be careful" after I finish I hinched of pain and asked Ally to be careful

The girls were laughing at the end when I beat her up

"Never do that again ok" Ally said like always being the mama of the group

"No promise" I said

After that Dinah and Lauren took me upstairs to my room since is late already. I changed to my Pjs and went to sleep that was the end of this beautiful day. Check off my bucket list beating a girl at the park check ✔

Hope you like the story

Comment any ideas you guys want for this story

Sisters moments? Camren moments?

Shippers with Alexis?

Have a beautiful day and stay strong

-A