21. New beginning

1 year Later

Lauren POV

Is been a year that my friend, girlfriend, daughter,niece, and sister had been gone I still can't believe that she is dead. Even though it hurts so much I don't know what to do we are all still upset about it. Hell I even blame myself for leaving her if I would of known it was a trap she would be alive now. Camila and I are still together we have ups and downs and worst that I had lost my twin sister but we growing strong now. Also we got new shippers yep you heard me Norminah is real they had been dating for 5 months. Demi kept on contact even after my sister's death she always said that she is alive and that maybe she might be in hiding or something. We always tell her that she is alive but in our heart and mind but she said she is physically alive that she never died in that accident. Oh and FYI we found out who did and it was Luis my Ex (Don't hate or throw shade ok Thank you) he was the one who killed my sister. How we knew well people saw his face and he even admitted to it. Right now I'm in my room thinking what would happen if she would be alive and if we will ever find her.

"Babe help me?!" Camz barged in and tackle me a hug.

"Why-" When I was going to ask her I saw Dinah pissed

"You little piece of shit you woke me up from my nap now imma kill you" She said very mad. Is true never wake Dinah when she is asleep or taking a nap or you get a poly beat down.

"Dinah never cuss cause god doesn't approve it and leave Camz alone" I said it like I'm Ally

"Your lucky that your girlfriend is here but watch out Mila your gonna be dead" Dinah said after that she left.

After that we all went downstairs and went to watch the movie and we invited Demi since we are all close even though it hurts both for me and Demi but we gotta be strong for Alexis. Even though I sometimes think that she is alive but then again how would she survive that accident it was big cliff nobody would even make it. I just hope that is a dream that Alexis is alive and that she would be with us again.

"Lo" I saw Demi calling me she made a signal saying to follow her so I did I left the girls watching the movie.

"Wassup" I said normally

"I know that you guys don't believe me but I know that Alexis is alive but she is I have a feeling she is." She said I looked at and thought about it I'm not saying she is crazy how can she be alive.

"Look Demi I know but how can she manage to live in that accident" I said very honestly

"I don't know but I will investigate I know she is alive somewhere and maybe she is in hiding" Demi said very confidently.

"Well go for it even though not to be negative but she is dead we all saw that car and they didn't show us her body since it was gonna trigger us" That is what the police men said that the body would of trigger us.

After that talk we went to the living room and kept on watching movies. This is the new beginning for us 6.

Or well it not

_____________________________________
Hey guys sorry had been busy but manage to do it. Need some help for ideas if you guys have any comment below.

What do you'll think is it good or bad? What should happen?

I Love you guys take care

Stay Strong

-A.C