14. Payback is a Bitch

Alexis POV

Since is a  been 2 weeks after my fight in the park my bruises are fading I'm famous because I'm Lauren's sister and the girl who fought in the Park. But I don't care about that now I'm asleep in my room with the girls. Until I felt itching in my nose I scratch it I feel wet in my face after I scratch it. I open my eyes pissed and the girls were shocked of what happened i have whipped cream with eggs in my hair who did it. Ding Ding Ding if you guesses is Dinah you got it right. I see her laughing her ass off.

"You little bitch" I said pissed off

"hahaha that was priceless you could of seen your face hahaha" Laughing her ass off.

After that the girls left and Dinah also left still laughing.

"You will get Dinah-Jane watch for my revenge" I said quietly

After that I was going wear this out fit (👇This outfit for today👇)

After I wore it I went downstairs where i see the girls eating Ally homemade pancakes my favorite while I was eating I was also think about my revenge

After I wore it I went downstairs where i see the girls eating Ally homemade pancakes my favorite while I was eating I was also think about my revenge. Then I got the idea what I should do now.

"Thank you Ally for the breakfast" I said after I finished

"you welcome sweetie" she said in a cheering voice

"Well I'll be back I'm going to visit one of my friends" I said just in case Ally or Lauren won't worry about me

"OK" They said in Harmony I left to plan out the revenge

When I came back I haven't told the girls about the plan cause I thought to prank them also  but mainly scare Dinah.

I took her favorite necklace and put it in my pocket

"Hey guys have you seen my favorite necklace I can't find it" she said coming in the living room where we were at.

"No I haven't seen it right girls" I said and the girls nodded in agreement

"OK" she went back to her room and I got her phone and typed "you will die" in her phone and left it at the couch.

Dinah came back and was about to be in her phone until she screamed loud the girls and I looked at her.

"What is wrong DJ" Camila asked Dinah

"I was going to be on my phone until the message said "I will die" and I don't want to die" she said very scared score.

"I think this house is haunted" Lauren said some-what scared

"I don't think so nothing had happened" I said calmly

"Then why is my necklace disappeared all of a sudden and my phone says that" Dinah said

We all stand up until I was "pulled" back the girls screamed I stand up again pretending to be scared.

"OK what the heck is going on" Normani said getting scared

Then all of a sudden I "change" pretending to be possessed I put my hand on my face screaming for help. They were scared now the plan is working.

"Dinah help me" I screamed out loud. Dinah came close to me I tackle her and she screamed and the girls screamed also.

"Hahahaha omg that was priceless" I said laughing to hard.

"What the hell is going on Normani said.

"This is my revenge also Payback is a Bitch" I said getting up and go to my room.

The girls were mad how I did it and now Dinah is going to be scared if she pranks me from now on.

That was the end of the day like how I said it Payback is a Bitch.

I hope you like it comment any ideas of what it should happen

Any shippers?

Camren moment?

Alexis with someone?

Stay Strong my lovelies

-A