17. Threats

Alexis POV

I been so happy because I am so happy with Demi, I can't believe we are together. Right now Demi and I are cuddling in the couch watching t.v while the girls are out. She was watching t.v I thought to tease her cause we been teasing eachother and we always leave eachother hot and frustrated. So it was my turn to make the revenge cause the last time she did left me bothered and hot. Well let me tell you that day.

Flashback (Smut)

We were in my room and the girls were in the living room. So it was Demi and I and she thought to tease the shit out of me. I saw her taking her shorts and shirt she was only in bra and panties.

"Babe what are you doing" I was somewhat turned on but didn't want her to see my weakness

"I was hot so I thought to let it cool me when I'm in bra and panties" she was talking like nothing happened.

She walked towards me I gulped lout that she heard she smirked. She straddled me and thought to grind on me. She was moaning my name.

"Babe are you kidding me" I was trying not to moan but I failed at it.

We were grinding on eachother until I pushed her down the bed and started to kiss her neck she was moaning for me. I put my hand I was going to put in if you know what I mean until she grabbed my hand and flipped me over she was on top of me and went to the restroom and got the cloths she was wearing.

"What the fuck babe" I yelled and I heard her giggling. When she got out she was wearing her cloths again. I was hot and bothered she was laughing at me.

End of Flashback

So I thought to get her back I started kissing her neck she moaned so she liked it

"Babe what are you doing" Demi trying to act normal but it turns out she moaned.

"Hey hey room dawg" Dinah said loudly

I groaned fucking cock block, the girls were with us talking about there new Album until I heard a ping in my phone.

Hey Alexis I hope you ok but I know your gonna get hurt so if I were you watch out and make your beloving sister suffer like she made me suffer. Have a good day hahaha
- B.S.

I was shocked but I'm not scared but I'm not gonna tell the girls so they don't worry about me. It was late so I want to sleep Demi had left. I was thinking who send me but I don't know someone with B.S. Well let's find out tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it. Sorry been busy give me any ideas you guys have.

I love you guys have a wonderful day.

Stay Strong
-A.C