16. First Date

Alexis POV

So it has been 4 months since the accident. Demi and I have been really close which is so awsome being friends with my idol and crush. So right now I'm at the studio with the girls since they are recording their new Album I thought to go for a walk. I was thinking how to have the balls to ask Demi out even though it surprises that I'm shy around Demi. I mean how can you not be she is Demi freakin Lovato. Until I bumped into someone and might of pushed that person to hard that he or she lost balanced.

"I'm so sorry I did not know where I was going" I said holding my hand out to the dark hair girl.

"Hey Alexis and is fine I was on my phone and me being confident I thought I know where I was going" Demi said after I pulled her up and have her a hug which I find it cute cause I'm somewhat taller than her.

Ok now is my time I hope I don't screw up my plan of asking her out.

"Hey umm Demi I was thinking if your free tomorrow since you know is Friday and all" I said hoping she would say yes.

"Sure I would love to go with is it like a date or-" before she could say anything the girls came oh come on I thought to my self.

"Hey Demi" each of the girls hugged Demi after that they said we have to go.

"Dems just to let you know it is a date" I said very confidently

Demi had kissed my cheeks as a goodbye and left since she is also recording her new song. I ran to the van screaming I did it, I did it the girls were looking at me weird.

"Guess what girls" I said very happily

"What" they said in harmony

"I got a date with Demi" after I said that I did a little dance for my victory.

Until I heard a ping from my cellphone and went on Twitter since someone tagged me in it.

Aww look @Alexjauregui doing her victory dance she got a first date with someone. She is all grown up I feel like a proud momma. 😍❤ -Dinah Jane

(Video attachment)

"Dinah what the fuck" I screamed loudly until I got hit by Allysus

After that we went home so I cou of her ready with a little help from Dinah and Normani. I texted Demi letting her know to wear something casual. (Alexis's Outfit)

After I straighten my hair I put on my beanie and say goodbye to the girls and went toward the car

After I straighten my hair I put on my beanie and say goodbye to the girls and went toward the car. I drove away and start heading to Demi's house. I thought to get flowers for her I know is cliche but who cares. Once I knocked the door I see her very beautiful with or without make-up. (Demi's Outfit)

"Hey you look very beautiful Dems" she blushed after I complemented her

"Thank you" after she said that I gave her the roses her favorites. She said thank you again and went back inside to put the roses in a vase. When she was out of the house we even towards the car and opened for her she smiled and say down inside the car. I went to the other side for in the driver side and started to drive.

Skip the driving

We went to a fancy restaurant she was shocked cause is so expensive but is worth it.

"You didn't have to do for me you know-" she was going to say something but I interrupted her.

"No I wanted to do it to the princess and she deserves it" after I said that I kissed her cheek and she blushed.

After that we went to the table that was reserved for us. We sat down we order our good and talked more about our selfs. We were laughing about our stories when we were little. After that we left and went to the park for a walk to digest out food.

"This is so romantic I never thought you would do all this just for me" she said smiling.

"You might think I'm tough but I am soft when it is involve with the person I like or love" than I hold her hand and stopped her. She looked at me very confuse at what I'm gonna do.

"Look I know that we met 4 months ago but I feel like is been years is ok you could say no or we are going way to fast but umm do you umm want to um be my uh girlfriend" wow that sounds so horrible when I said that but oh well.

After I said that she pulled me a kiss. Man oh man the kids was epic.

"Yes i would love to be your girlfriend" she said smiling and hugging me.

After that I went to her house and left her there but not without a goodbye kiss. I went home the house was dark which means they are asleep so I went to my room with a smile on my face. That was the end of my day and my first date. Check that off my bucket list ✔.

________________________________________

Sorry guys I'm running out of ideas so give me some ideas. Also I was busy with school and stuff.

Shippers?

Camren smut or nah?

Name of the shippers of Demi and Alexis?

Have a beautiful day and stay strong

-A.C