1. My life

Alexis POV

Hey Guys my name is Alexis and this is my life. Well let me tell you about my self I'm 18 and I don't know about my past because I left my old house at the age of 6 and I had been in the street my whole life. I wonder who is my family and why they left me. People say I look like Lauren from fifth harmony if you don't know her. I work in a bar but not as a stripper as a dancer I know how break dance any types of music they consider me as a stripper but I'm not.

Well I'm at my job at the bar like the usual dancing making guy's and girls horny. Oh I forgot to mention I'm a lesbian I don't like guys. I
am dancing in stage listening to Sex (Chris Brown) like always. I hear people yelling at me.

"You look like Lauren"

"Can you bang me"

"Can you be my girlfriend"

"Damn mami you for a nice ass"

I finish and I go get a drink water I don't like drinking beer after I finish dancing. I go talk to my boss if I did good.

"You did good babygirl" my boss said. Before you think he is my dad no he is not but he raised me as his own daughter.

"Sup boss and thanks worked so hard to get this far" smiling and hugging him. "Well I have to go at what time I come back tomorrow" biting my lip thinking If I get to have a day off tomorrow.

"You have a day off tomorrow do what you want to do just get out of trouble ok"

"I have no promises" laughing and left.

That's the first one please go easy on me. Give me any ideas that you want me to add.

Well she meet her twin?

How would she react when she finds out the truth?

Well she accept that she has a twin?

Well she forgive them?