Nicole Watterson Teenage Dream Fairground Fantasy

11th January

Jack is an orange tiger with blue eyes and black whiskers.

Anyway we were all piled into Ryan (Jack's 17 year old brother's) minivan nicknamed the 'Gibb Mobile' that's Jack and Ryan's surname. Vicky, Michael (Vicky's crush. He's a brown wildcat and wore sports gear and football boots.) Alice and Bunny the Rabbit (Vicky's pet white fluffy bunny. Yes, I know it's ironic that a fox has a pet rabbit but she loves it so much) sat in the back and I sat in the boot.

We pulled up at Devin's house. Alice, Vicky and I all said in unison

"Why are we here?"

"DUH!" Ryan said instantly "We're here to pick up that creepy ghost guy." He tooted loudly "HEY KID!!! ARE TOU COMIN' OUT TONIGHT OR ARE WE GONNA BE HERE TILL' CHRISTMAS!?"

"I'm COMING!" Shouted Devin from his house. A few minutes later he appeared in the doorway. He got in the boot with me (UwU).

Ryan sped off and screeched round corners causing me and Devin to squish together in a really awkward way. We finally reached the fairground when Ryan slammed on the breaks and stopped outside the gates.

Jack immediately spotted a 'knock the bottle' stall so he and Alice went off to that. I looked around for something the rest of us could do. Vicky noticed the Stomach Destroyer and we decided to go on it. Vicky and I screamed constantly (along with bunny who squeaked) there was even the odd yell from Michael. But not Devin. He was completely motionless.

We all came off

Anyway Jack and Alice came back sharing a candy floss on a stick. They're such a cute couple.

I'm starting to think that I don't really like... Devin... That... Much. I'm thinking I should start checking out other guys. Anyway, the day was over so quickly (without a smile from Devin) and I was drawn out of my train of thought by Ryan's loud tooting.

Jack sat in the boot with Alice and Vicky, Michael, Devin and Bunny sat in the back. So I was in the front with Ryan. He smiled at me when I opened the door and I sat down and slammed it shut. All through the journey Ryan glanced over at me occasionally and smiled. I smiled back.

I was the last one home and Jack had went home with Alice. So it was just me and Ryan. I was about to open the door when Ryan said

"Hey, um Nicole. You seem pretty cool so um... Maybe we could hang out sometime?" He smiled and I said

"Yeah... That would be cool. We smiled at each other for a long time and then I broke the silence by saying

"Well, I better go then..."

"Eh yeah, yeah... Bye"

"Bye" We smiled again and I got out the van I waved and then walked into my house and up to my room.

I flopped onto my bed I thought:

I

Have

A

Crush.