oNe

"Hot chocolate?"

Donghyuck looked up to see a smiling Renjun holding a paper cup.

"Thanks." Donghyuck returned the smile and gladly took the cup from Renjun's hands.

Renjun sat down beside Donghyuck, looking at the view in front of them.

"So..why are you at the rooftop?" Renjun asked, sipping his cup of coffee.

Doghyuck let out a small sigh and just shrugged his shoulders. "I come here whenever I feel upset. The view is just so comforting."

"Upset?"

"Mmhmm.." Donghyuck smiled to himself.

Renjun let out a ,'tsk' and continued to look at the view from he rooftop.

"I am definitely sure that the girl is perfect for you."

The two boys turned their heads towards the door. The door knob clicked opened and Two boys stepped in.

"Oh, hey."

Donghyuck widened his eyes.

Mark Lee.

"Hey!!" Mark smiled and waved. Renjun gave back a smile and nudged Donghyuck.

"Don't you think you are staring a little too much?"

Donghyuck snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at Mark shyly. The other boy with him was known as Jaehyun.

Supposedly, his Brother.

"Bye!" They waved and Renjun waved back.

Donghyuck smiled and his phone let out a 'ding.', signalling that he has received a message.

"I just want to let you know that you are ugly." Donghyuck read it out loud and clear. Renjun cocked his eyebrow and took over the phone.

"Who dat?"

"Some random person." Renjun looked at Donghyuck worriedly.

"Hey hyuckie.."

"Yah?"

"It's 6pm."

"FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME FUCK RENJUN!" Donghyuck grabbed his bag and dashed down the stairs.

He made a run for his house as he promised dinner with Jaemin.

"He is gonna kill me badly."

Donghyuck ran to his house and found Jaemin pacing around the front Lawn.

"About time, Mr late." He gave a smile. "Good Job." Donghyuck rolled his eyes and opened the door for Jaemin.

"Did you prepare anything for dinner?"

"No."

"Go get groceries now."

"I hope that you know I hate you."

"I know. Now go."