fIvE

"Lol, what?"

Donghyuck gave Mark a look, who in turned grinned and ruffed up Donghyuck's hair.

"So Class."

Mr Taeyong had to stop their little bromance session.

"There's are project that we will have to do. It's a friendship related one and I am sure that you guys will be perfect to do it. Now, I know there's an odd number of students so. I have listed out the pair. Umm.. Renjun with Chenle and Jisung, Jeno and Jaemin. And finally Mark and Donghyuck! Good luck! The questions will be posted on the school's website."

Donghyuck mentally slapped himself. And also, kicked himself. Mark smiled and winked at Donghyuck, who was practically melting.

Mark let out a chuckle and continued writing in the book that was placed in front of him. Donghyuck frowned and Swung his leg from time to time, waiting for class to end.

"Donghyuck." Mark leaned over and whispered. Donghyuck replied with a ,' hm?'

"For the project, would you like to come over to my place?" Mark asked and smiled.

Donghyuck's heart practically exploded after hearing that sentence. Never in a million years, he had expected his crush, Mark Lee, to say something like that.

"S-Sure..."

Mark could only smile at the stuttering Donghyuck. He laughed for a bit.

Class finally ended and Mark's eyes darted towards the window. Donghyuck followed and found out why. His girlfriend was standing outside, waiting for him.

"Well, class dismissed."

Everyone walked out of the classroom and Jaemin stood by Donghyuck's table waiting for him to finish packing his bag.

"Jeno is cute."

Jaemin mumbled when he was walking down the hallways with Donghyuck. Donghyuck smirked and looked at Jaemin. "Cute? As if in C U T E?" "And dreamy...he kissed me on the cheek." Jaemin blushed and buried his face in his arms.

"Hey, Jaemin!" Jeno said. "We are going out of a class lunch, wanna tag along? Donghyuck, you too!!"

The two boys looked at each other and nodded, agreeing to the lunch together with their new classmates. Jeno smiled and held Jaemin's hand as he pulled him over to the rest.

"Guys!" Everyone looked up from their mobile devices and giggled. "What?" Jeno stopped in his tracks before realising he was still holding Jaemin's hands. He let go, thinking it must have been uncomfortable for Jaemin.

"Sorry.." Jeno muttered. Jaemin blushed and looked at his shoes. Donghyuck tried looking for someone among them but realised he wasn't here.

Maybe Mark was with his Girlfriend.

Donghyuck sighed. "Kaja !!" He smiled and everyone walked towards the fast food restaurant.

"I am so hungry!!" Chenle groaned and plopped down on his chair. There were only 5 chairs and Jaemin was left standing.

Jeno pulled Jaemin onto his lap and smiled. Jaemin's eyes widened and blushed. Who wouldn't?

"It's okay, you can sit here." Jeno whispered into Jaemin's ear. Jaemin blushed even harder and played with the hem of his uniform. Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist so he would not fall.

Jaemin let out a groan.

Jeno chuckled and ruffled Jaemin's hair. "You are so cute!!" He squealed. "Are you guys dating?" Jisung asked. "Nope." "Then why are you guys doing couple stuff?" "Who says friends can't do couple stuff?" "True."

Everyone chuckled. "Alright, let's buy some food." Donghyuck took his wallet and walked towards the counter.

"Hello Sir! what would you like?" The cashier smiled at him. "Just a fried chicken set will do." "Alright." The cashier keyed in the item and asked Donghyuck to pay.

After everyone bought their food, they sat down and talk. "Hey guys." Everyone looked at towards the direction. There was Mark.

He had his arm over Eun's shoulder. "Hey Mark!!" Everyone waved except for Donghyuck. "Guys, my Brother is holding a party tomorrow, so I want to invite you guys so we could bond better!!" "You weird, but I am cool with it." Jaemin smiled. Everyone agreed to go.

Donghyuck was still hesitant. He didn't know whether to go or not. "Donghyuck?" Donghyuck snapped out of his thoughts and everyone was staring at him.

"Y-Yah, I will go." He smiled and sipped his drink. Everyone began to go back into their own conversations.

Donghyuck sighed and took one more sip of his drink. Mark looked at Donghyuck one last time before he went out of the restaurant with Eun.