sEvEn

Donghyuck groaned as he awoke from his bed.
He looked around the unfamiliar bed room and gripped the blanket in fear.

"Oh my Gosh, where am I!?" He gasped as the door clicked opened. Mark was standing by the door frame, holding a cup of tea. "Hey, you woke up!!" He smiled and walked over to pass Donghyuck the cup of tea.

"W-Wait! Why am I in your bedroom!?" Donghyuck's eyes widened at multiple thoughts of what had happened the night before.

"We fucked." Mark smirked. Donghyuck's face turned red and he covered his face with the blanket. He let out a muffled groan. Mark chuckled and pulled the blanket off him.

"Don't worry, it was a joke. We only made out."

Donghyuck sighed in relief before realising what happened. "We what!?" "We made out." Donghyuck gasped. "W-What!? H-How!? Like lip to lip or- but what!?" He gripped his hair in frustration.

"First, you were drunk as hell. Secondly, you kissed me first." Mark said, occasionally letting out a small chuckled. Donghyuck frowned. "You took my first kiss."

His eyes widened as Mark nodded. "You mean...you haven't kissed with E-Eun yet?" Donghyuck gulped. "Yah." Mark awkwardly laughed.

"T-That was my first k-kiss too.."

Mark gasped. "But how did you manage to kiss like you kissed before?" Donghyuck blushed. "I-I don't know?" Mark patted Donghyuck on his back.

"Hey, Since you are here, we can start on the project." Mark smiled. Donghyuck nodded, head still hurting from last night. He groaned and laid back on the bed.

Mark smiled. "I will go out for a while." Donghyuck laid on the bed, cuddling with the blanket that has Mark's scent. He snuggled close to the blanket, sniffing the scent. "He smells like Boyfriend material..."

Donghyuck's phone rang and he picked it up because it was his Brother that was calling.

"Hey, where were you!?" Jongnam shouted across the phone. "Ok Jesus, you don't have to scream!!" Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "I was passed out at a friends house so he took me to his bedroom."

After that sentence, there was a long silence from Jongnam.

"Did you use a condom?" Donghyuck gasped. "LEE JONGNAM!!". He heard chuckles over the phone. "W-What?" The former replied. Donghyuck shook his head disapprovingly, as if Jongnam could see it.

"Bye. Asshole. And no. We did not fuck." Donghyuck glared at the phone before ending the call. He groaned. Mark walked in with a plate of toast and tea.

"Thought you might be hungry." He smiled. Donghyuck smiled back and nodded. Mark set the tray down and sat beside Donghyuck. "How about you stay over tonight?"

Donghyuck choked on his tea. "W-What?" Mark looked on worriedly as he took a napkin to wipe off the droplets of tea on Donghyuck's Chin.

He slightly shifted, causing Mark to lose balance, thus falling on right on top of Donghyuck. They both had a mini staring competition before Donghyuck broke the silence.

"Umm.. Uh.. Haha. " He laughed awkwardly. Mark quickly got off Donghyuck and laughed. "Oh Gosh. Mian !!" He laughed again and threw the tissue into the bin.

Donghyuck's heart was beating very fast at this rate. The light red Colour spread across his face and he played with his fingers.

Silence engulfed the room as both of them looked away from one another. Donghyuck rubbed his face and finally broke the silence.

"Hey, I am staying for tonight. We could learn more about each other!!" He smiled. Mark turned around and smiled. "That's great !" He clapped his hands.

Both of them started on the project, finding notes and scribbling them down. Mark occasionally cracked jokes making Donghyuck laughed as he did his work. Coloured Markers, scraps of paper and newspapers were scattered around as they worked on the piece of assignment.

It was 7pm when they finally completed what they were doing. "Aish!! I am so tired!!" Donghyuck stretched out his arms and yawned. Mark chuckled and gave out a little yawn as well.

"Well, at least we completed the project." Mark smiled and began to clean the place up. Donghyuck helped too and picked up the scraps of paper laying around. It looked cleaner that before when they finished cleaning.

Both of them laid on the bed after cleaning. "I wanna shower." Donghyuck pouted. Mark nodded and went to his closet, passing Donghyuck a large Football jersey and Basketball shorts.

Donghyuck and Mark finished washing up and both of them sat on Mark's bed. Donghyuck was cuddled up in Mark's blanket and a stuffed Bunny.

"Wahh!! This bunny is cute!! Where did you get it from?" Donghyuck smiled and hugged the stuffed bunny even more. "Oh that? Eun gave it to me."

Donghyuck released the tight grip on the stuffed toy. "Ah,really?" Donghyuck showed a forced smiled and put the Bunny aside.

"Mmhmm, and tomorrow is our fifth month dating, I don't know what to get her." Mark said as he laid on the back. "Kiss her." Donghyuck suggested, even though he knew by doing this, his heart would be smashed into a million bits.

"Yah! We haven't kissed before!! But..I don't know how to kiss." Mark sighed and looked at Donghyuck before lighting up his expression.

"Donghyuck, can you teach me how to kiss?" Donghyuck smiled. "Ah sure, just pressed your lips together and-"

"I mean, teach me. As in....kiss me." Donghyuck looked at Mark in shock. "W-What?" Mark nodded. "K-Kiss you?" Donghyuck hesitated. He bit his lip, unsure of what to say. "I mean..you can don't-" "Ani, I guess I will give it a shot." Donghyuck smiled.

"Thanks." Mark whispered. Donghyuck smiled. He slowly pressed his lips against Mark's. Like last night, he bit Mark's lips and licked it. Their tongues danced together as they fought. Mark shoved his tongue inside of Donghyuck's mouth causing him to moan out.

The kiss ended and both of them were panting. "J-Just kiss h-her like that." Donghyuck felt like crying when he said that. Mark smiled and nodded. Both of them ended watching a movie and falling asleep on Mark's bed.