tWo

Donghyuck groaned as he opened store's glass door. He was still annoyed that he had to go out to get groceries at the evening.

He looked through the shelfs to find something that looks good to eat. Donghyuck ran his hands across the packs of ramyun, trying to find the perfect one.

"Evening Ajumma, I am here to take my shift."

Donghyuck turned around to see a blonde boy smiling at the ajumma who was getting ready to go back home. The boy had his back facing towards Donghyuck so he couldn't really see who was it.

He chuckled and continued picking the food he has decided to cook for tonight.

"It looks good." Donghyuck mumbled to himself and brought the things to the cashier.

"Hey, would you like to pay by cash or credit?"

Donghyuck looked up and gasped.

The blonde boy right in front of him was none other than Mark.

"Oh Hi! It's you!" Mark smiled and waved. Donghyuck slightly waved back.

"I would p-pay by c-cash.." The blushing boy stuttered.

Mark giggled and nodded, putting the items into a plastic bag and took the money from Donghyuck.

"Alright, I hope I can see ya tomorrow! Bye!"

"He hopes he can see me tomorrow!?" Donghyuck blushed at the sentence and waved.

"Cute kid." Mark smiled.

Donghyuck ran back home while squealing.

"He says he wants to meet me tomorrow!!"

Donghyuck covered his face with his hands and ran towards the door of his home. He opened the door and found Jaemin on the floor.

"What are you doing?"

"Just waiting for you to come back."

"On the floor?"

"I was getting bored."

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and set the groceries down. Donghyuck sighed happily as he took out the groceries.

"You are acting all weird today." Jaemin commented, looking at his phone.

"You know..I saw my crush."

Jaemin perked up and smirked. "Who is the lucky guy?"

"Mark Lee~" Donghyuck said, dragging Mark's last name.

"Mark Lee?" Jaemin then stared at Donghyuck.

"Yes, he's the kindest and the most handsome guy in my heart."

"Doesn't that guy have a Girlfriend named Eun already?"