nInE

Donghyuck walked into the classroom and found a huge white teddy bear on his desk. He sat down and admired it. It had Snow White fur, glistening eyes and a pink ribbon tied around its neck.

"D-Do you like it?" Donghyuck looked up and saw Mark. "I-Its from y-you?" Donghyuck said, still touching the bear's fur. Mark nodded and gave a smile.

Donghyuck sighed. He stopped touching the bear. "You should give this to Eun instead, not me." He slightly pushed the bear and stood up.

He felt arms around his waist, pulling him closer to Mark. "M-Mark, what a-are you doing!?" Donghyuck frowned as he tried to get out of his grip. "L-Let go ! I don't want to be k-Known as a c-cheater!!" He whimpered in Mark's grip.

But it only got tighter and strong. "I won't let go." He said. Mark rested his Chin on Donghyuck's shoulders.

"Donghyuck ah, I love you."

"Stop playing around, you have a Girlfriend." Donghyuck tried getting out of Mark's grip one again.

"I am not joking. Eun is my Friend. She's helping to me..to get you. I didn't know it would go so bad.."

There was dead silence in the air. Donghyuck didn't know how to react to Mark's words. "Am I supposed trust you?" He sighed. " I really love you, but even if you don't want to be with me, please don't ignore me." Mark pouted. By then, he had Donghyuck on his lap already.

Donghyuck sighed and smiled. "I-I guess I like you too. ". Mark's eyes widened and he showed a huge smile. "T-Then.. Can you be mine?" Donghyuck looked at Mark. With a breath, he said.

"Yes."

Mark picked Donghyuck up and spun him around. Donghyuck smiled at how happy Mark was. He took the teddy bear and hugged it.

"I love you, Donghyuck-ah."

"Guys, move your ass, I need to take the picture."

"Well, you should have taken it a few minutes ago!!"

"Renjun's head was in front of me!!"

"Tsk, are you saying my head is too big!?"

"Yes."

Mark and Donghyuck walked outside to see the boys, standing there with phones in their hands. Jaemin noticed them and looked away. "Ahahaha, just reading a fan fiction." He laughed. "Oh and congrats, Hyuckie!!" He hugged Donghyuck. So did Renjun.

"Renjun, I wanna hug Donghyuck, alone!!"

"Hell no."

Donghyuck laughed and walked back into the classroom with Mark. He laughed and sat down.

"I love you." Mark said, gazing at Donghyuck as if he was a grand masterpiece. Well, he is. Donghyuck blushed and looked at his lap.

"Oh, and thanks for teaching me how to kiss because now, I can do this."

Mark lifted up Donghyuck's Chin and placed his lips on his. Donghyuck slowly kissed back into the kiss.

They pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Thanks for teaching me how to kiss and thanks for accepting my love."

-
WOOH, the book has EnDeD. Did y'all enjoy the book? I enjoyed reading your comments :)). They just honestly made my day :)). Now, I am going to work on 'game.' Because hohoho it has not been updated in a while :((. Thanks for reading!! Until then, peace out !! 💓🙃⭐️