special chapter :)

"mommy , can i not go ?" donghyuck looked up at his mother , hoping for a "yes , of course , honey , let's go home ." but all he got was disappointment when his mom brought him into the kindergarten.

there were kids running around and teachers shouting . "jeno ! stop trying to put glue in your mouth a-and chenle !" donghyuck hid behind his mother , in fear of him being bullied.

"ah , hello there mrs lee. " a female teacher showed up infront of the lady . she smiled at donghyuck . "hey there , little darling ."

"WOOHOO I AM THE KING !!" chenle yelled as he climbed up the table and laughed . donghyuck stayed in a corner and played with a few blocks of lego . "hey !!" a small boy came and sat beside donghyuck . "h-hey .." he shyly spoke . "i am mark !!" he smiled and ruffled donghyuck's hair . "h-hey .. d-don't do t-that .." he whimpers. mark grinned . he cupped donghyuck's cheek, making the younger stare into his eyes . "you are my new best friend !"

-
donghyuck neatly placed his books in his lockers . he ran his fingers through the multi coloured books before closing the locker door . he grabbed his bags and went to his class room to linger around .

"donghyuck !!" donghyuck turned around and found mark panting , trying to talk to him . donghyuck laughed , giving a small pat on his shoulder. "yah , what is it ?" he asked , taking out his phone . "remember mika?" "mhmm" donghyuck hummed , not paying attention. "i have a crush on her and she agreed to going on a date with me !!" mark said and took a spin . "that's great ." donghyuck smiled . "now let me go back to my class ."

mark nodded and waved good bye . donghyuck laughed and walked to his classroom . "who's mika ?" he mumbled. "hey hyuckieee!!" jaemin walked in and sat on donghyuck's table . "hey ." he said , eyes not leaving his phone .

he looked up and looked at jaemin . "hey min , who's mika?" he asked . jaemin gave a questioning look before saying ," mika ? she just transferred here from japan . she's pretty but i hear she goes to great length to get what's she wants . especially black magic lol lol lol . but i think those are just rumours !!" jaemin laughed it off .

donghyuck rolled his eyes and continued using his phone . "go though great length to get what she's wants .."

-

"where is he ?" donghyuck pouted at he looked at his red watch . calls had been made to mark but all of them were just declined . "why ?" donghyuck dropped his head . he looked at and saw mark walking with mika . "mark !" the couple stared at donghyuck.

"you said you were going to go home with me today !" he said , clearly annoyed and pissed . mark rubbed his nape apologetically, "sorry .. i can't .. i-" donghyuck stomped off even before mark finished his sentence. he has never done that before .

mark has always kept his promises and this was his first time breaking it . for a girl he just started dated ... a week ago . donghyuck was obviously heart broken .

-

mark walked along the school hallways and happily walked towards mika's class . he carried a box of her favourite doughnuts to be a perfect boyfriend . "hey mark !" jeno waved . mark smiled and they walked together .

mark stood outside , wanting to surprise mika . but all he heard was disappointing. he peeked inside and saw mika kissing another boy .
"m-mika .." mark stared in shock . "umm .." jeno frowned . mark ran away , dropping the box of doughnuts . jeno clicked his tongue at mika . "you slut ."

-

mark ran towards the playground , where he saw donghyuck sitting on the swing . "hyuck.!" he shouted . donghyuck looked up and sighed . "why ?" mark asked . "why don't you go to mika ?" donghyuck rolled his eyes . "s-she cheated on me .." mark said .

there were silence between them . "do you know why i love this play ground ?" mark asked . "why ?" "because this was the place where we accidentally kissed ."

"hey mark !!" donghyuck shouted as he picked up a handful of sand . mark ran over with a bucket in his hands . "let's build a castle !!" donghyuck giggled . mark smiled and nodded . they were very close buddies .

donghyuck moved a little closer infront and he saw a cat passing in between them . "hey mark !"  they both looked up and their lips met . "eww !!" donghyuck pulled away and giggled . mark chuckled . "gross !! i rather kiss girls !!" "hehe me too. !"

donghyuck stared in the air and broke up into a smile . he gave out a light chuckle and looked at mark . "yah , that was memorable ." mark stared at the ground . "umm .. donghyuck .. can you be ... mine ?"

donghyuck bit on his bottom lip . "i can't .." "why !?" mark looked in shock . "i already have a boyfriend .." mark looked away . "w-who ?" his voice cracked . "you ." donghyuck  chuckled . mark looked over in shock .

he pulled donghyuck over and placed his lips on his . they both shared a short kiss before pulling away . "saranghaeyo" "nado "

-
might be deleting after 24 hrs !!