tHrEe

"Ah..I mean another Mark Lee." Donghyuck smiled and gripped the can of soda tightly.

Jaemin cocked an eyebrow and leaned back on the sofa. "From Class?"

"Class...127?"

"Ahhh okay?Gosh, how did you even manage to get into class 127, you are pretty stupid."

Donghyuck clicked his tongue and waved his finger sassily at Jaemin. "There's something called studying, Na Jaemin."

Jaemin smirked and continued using the phone until he let out a scream.

"DONGHYUCK!! WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS!!"

"What do you mean?" Donghyuck asked as he walked over. "They have just released the class for class dream!!"

"Let me see the list." Donghyuck took over the phone.

"Lee Jeno
Huang Renjun
Zhong Chenle
Park Jisung
Na Jaemin
Lee Donghyuck
Mark Lee"

Donghyuck's eyes widened.

"Geez, another year with him in my class." Donghyuck mumbled.

Jaemin looked at Donghyuck before grabbing his phone back. "I passed! I passed! I managed to go to Class Dream!!"

Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "It's just a class?"

"You don't understand how much I worked hard for this just to be in the same class as Lee Jeno!" Jaemin smiled before his eyes widened and he slapped a hand across his mouth.

"To be in a class with Lee Jeno?" Donghyuck smirked at Jaemin. "Ani, you heard it wrong and where's my ramyun!?"

"We are having pizza tonight. I am lazy to cook." Jaemin smiled before gazing back at his screen.

-

"Thank you ma'am, that would be $9.50!"

Mark smiled as the customer handed him the money. "Ah thank you! Have a nice night!"

He sighed as he put the cash into the cash register. Mark took out his juice box and took a sip out of it.

While waiting for the next customer he took out his phone and found that he had received an email.

The results for Class Dream has been released!! The students in the class are
-Lee Jeno
-Huang Renjun
-Zhong Chenle
-Park Jisung
-Na Jaemin
-Lee Donghyuck
-Mark Lee.
Student leaders will be picked out later.
Good luck for the following year!!

Mark sighed. Another hectic year for him.

"At least it's one of the top classes." Mark smiled and put his phone into his back pocket

Another customer came in and Mark went back to his work.

The customer paid for his items and went out. Mark sighed as it was time to close the shop.

He packed everything up and locked the door.

He walked back home and plopped on to his bed once he reached the house. Mark slowly fell asleep on the couch.

"Tomorrow is the first day of school...don't screw it up Mark Lee.."