eIgHt

Donghyuck walked along the corridors of the school, gripping his books tightly as he walked. He still couldn't forget about the kiss he had.

He released the grip on his books as he placed them one by one in his red locker. Donghyuck frowned as he thought about what happened the night before.

"Boo."

Donghyuck turned around and saw Jaemin, grinning. "What do you want?" He sighed as he picked up his leather bag. "What did you and Mark do?" Donghyuck's movements stopped for a few seconds and he replied with a pout.

"A pout isn't going to answer my question." Jaemin said, folding his arms. "We did the project together?" Jaemin frowned. He knew that wasn't the only thing they did. There must be more to the story.

"And?" Donghyuck shrugged at Jaemin's words . "We did nothing?" He said as he began his walk to his classroom. "Are you..sure?"

Donghyuck nodded furiously and ran to the classroom. To get away from Jaemin. He panted and walked into the classroom, greeting everyone he met, including Eun and Mark.

He quietly sat beside Mark and doodled on his notebook. Mark had Eun on his lap and they were playing. Donghyuck was pretty sure they were going to kiss any moment.

But Eun left the classroom, smirking. Donghyuck sighed and laid his head on the table. He regretted taking that shot of vodka or rather even attending the party. He let out a groan and continue doodling on his notebook.

"You okay there?" Mark asked. Donghyuck gave a small nod and look out of the window. "Donghyuck, I-" "Mark." Donghyuck let out a breath. "Please...stop talking to me. Everything is so confusing right now. I just need time alone." Donghyuck said as he took his bag and moved to a table behind.

Mark bit his lip, regretting every single thing he and Donghyuck had done for the past night. It was all a mistake.

Donghyuck let out a deep breath. He felt tears threatening to fall. His knees wobbled as he gripped on to his book tightly. One single tear fell and he was crying softly already.

A pack of tissue was laid on his table. Donghyuck looked up to see Renjun. He sat down and took his thumb to wipe of the tears. "What's wrong?" His soft voice asked. Donghyuck only looked at his lap.

"It's about..someone I like." Renjun nodded. "I am fine if you don't feel like telling me anything, but don't cry over person."

Donghyuck don't even know why he was crying. Maybe he felt that he was just an extra to the whole couple situation. Just a person who is teaching someone how to kiss their lover.

He let out a sigh and laid his head on the table. He felt Renjun's hands running through his red hair. "Cheer up." "Cheer up, baby, cheer up baby." Another voice joined in.

It was Jaemin. "Hey, tomato hyuck. " he softly gazed at Donghyuck. Sure, he was annoying at times but then again, he was still one of Donghyuck's closest friends.

"Want me to sing the whole song of cheer up? If it makes you happy, I will even sing it a million times for you." Jaemin smiled. Donghyuck chuckled. He hugged the two boys in front of them. "Thanks guys."

-

Mark walked to an apartment after school. He felt he needed someone to talk to. Of course, that person was Eun.

He slowly opened the door to find the girl sitting on the couch, watching some reality show.

"So, how did I go?" She said, eyes still glued on the television screen. "I fucked up." Mark groaned as he threw his bag pack on the couch.
"What? How?" She asked. "He wouldn't listen to me!!" Mark gripped his hair in frustration. "Now, he hates me."

"I am sure, it isn't that bad." Eun said, tapping his knee. "It's not that bad. It's very bad. Ugh." He rubbed his cheeks. "Mark Lee, you better not give up." She frowned. "That guy is a cutie, don't blame me if someone else takes him."

Mark pouted. "And stop pouting. It doesn't suit you." She added, take a bite out of her pizza. "Where did you get the pizza from?" "Ordered it." "Wow and you didn't save a slice for me?" "Get it yourself, gay boy." "Offensive piece of shit." Mark spat and picked up his bag. "See ya tomorrow, asshole." And he walked out of the house.