fOuR

Alarms filled the room as Doghtuck pressed 'snooze' for the third time. He groaned and slowly got up, walking to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror and shrieked.

Puffy eyes, ruffed up hair and untidy pajamas.

"GOSH, WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT!?" Donghyuck gasped and quickly washed his face. He looked at the clock and was relieved hat he wasn't late for any classes. In fact, he still had an hour to spare.

He walked the stairs for breakfast, in the midst, tripped and fell.

Donghyuck landed on the ground with a loud 'thud' and his Brother looked at him.

"What a great way to start morning." He smiled at his sarcasm. Jongnam rolled his eyes and continued eating his toast.

"Yah, Lee Jongnam, aren't you going to help your Brother out?"

"It's a great way to start morning, isn't it?" Jongnam laughed but walked over to help Donghyuck up. "Yah thanks, where's Mom and dad?"

"They went for work." Jongnam bit another piece of toast that had butter on.

Donghyuck sat down and took a slice of toast as well. "Wow, they love work that much,don't they?"

"Enough talk, we have school in 45 minutes." Jongnam took his last bite and rushed up stairs. Donghyuck stuffed the bread into his Mouth and ran up stairs, tripping again.

"Gosh, what a real great way to start morning."

Donghyuck changed into his uniform and Combed his hair. He didn't fail to take a selfie of himself and went out of the house.

Of course, he tripped again for the third time.

"Thank goodness, I managed to catch the bus." Donghyuck smiled as he took an empty seat. He took out his phone and played the games on it.

The bus finally reached school and Donghyuck went out of the bus and found Jaemin arguing with a girl.

Donghyuck rolled his eyes and walked towards the two. "Hey, what's going on?"

"This girl says I am ugly."

Donghyuck cocked an eyebrow at the girl.

Short skirts, Long hair, piercings and knee high socks.

Jaemin glared at the girl and widened his eyes. He nudged Donghyuck who in turn gave him a rather confused look.

"Is that h-her Boyfriend?"

Donghyuck looked up and gasped.

Mark.

Mark walked towards the trio and smiled. He put his arm around the girl standing right in front of them.

"Hey guys! Oh, it's you!!" Mark laughed and patted Donghyuck's shoulders. He gave the girl a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"Pfft, your girl called me-" Donghyuck clasped a hand over Jaemin's mouth. "Ahh, nothing." He smiled and pulled Jaemin away.