Caught by a camera

Phichit was casually walking down an alley , finding another place to take flawless selfies,when he heard a faint noise in the distance. He crept up to the noise, getting clearer with each step, and saw two figures facing in the opposite direction. He crept up a little  more and stopped dead in his tracks, shocked at the sight.
He saw Yurio!
Making out with another guy!
On a motorcycle!
He couldn't believe his eyes! He snatched out his phone, and being the the master of selfies, he was able to get a few pictures and a intense make out before running to inform victor and Yuri about his newfound discovery.
He could barely hold his excitement!

~~~time skip~~~

After he arrived at the restaurant where all the ice skaters gathered catching up on the latest news and updates. Leo and Guang Hong were talking about how much they missed each other and were making plans to go on a date. Chris was talking to victor and Yuri about how their son, yurio, was doing.
"I'm actually kind of worried about him. He has been texting often on his phone and smiling more." Confessed Yuri.
"Actually, he was in such a good mood yesterday, he even hugged us when he went to bed. And we didn't have to ask him twice about helping with the dishes!" Chirped Victor.
"Oh really? I'd say he's found a new friend. Or better yet, a special someone!" Chris smiled.
"GUYS, LOOK AT THIS!!! I JUST SAW YURIO WITH ANOTHER GUUUUUY!!!" Yelled Phichit, getting shocked gasps from the group. He immediately turned on his phone and revealed the evidence.
Everyone stared photos.

The first picture had shown Yurio with a blush spread across his cheeks, sitting on the lap of a stranger. He had his arms wrapped around his waist while the other had his arms around his neck in a tight embrace. Their lips were locked in a way of showing that it was going to be like that for a while. The stranger was wearing a black leather jacket.
The second photo had both Victor and Yuri shocked.
Yurio blush had gotten even deeper as he was fighting for dominance, his fingers gently brushing over the strangers chin as his face was revealed. He looked as he shouldn't be messed with if angered. He also seemed 2 or 3 years older than Yurio  His face was slightly flushed, only focused on Yurio.
Phichit swiped his finger to the right and began the video.
*start video*
It started off with hands roaming all over hungry bodies. Yurio rocked gentle and fast from his head to his hips. The stranger slid one hand up his light jacket and thin shirt and pinched his cute,little pink nubs.
"Ahh....ohhh...O..Otabek." Yurio moaned as clenched the leather jacket. Otabek used his other hand to harshly grope his hot ass." Yurio...do you like it when I grope your ass?" Otabek whispered in his ear. You could clearly see Yurio biting his soft, plump, pink, lips, just screaming to have his lips touched. Otabek's lips ghosted Yurio's lips to his neck and sucked harshly at the soft skin.
They started to grind their hips together, which caused Yurio to moan louder
"ah..Ahh..AAh..oh god...yes! More! AAh! AHH! AAAA-
*end video*
"I decided to stop before it got too rough." Stated Phichit.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so embarrassed to see that!" Exclaimed Yuri.
"I'm calling Yurio right now" Victor said, dialing Yurio's phone number.

Yurio was with Otabek at his house, watching cute kitten videos. They have been dating for three months now. They first met when Otabek saved Yurio from rabid, crazy fangirls trying to get pictures and touch his hair. The only person he wants to braid his hair is Otabek and Yuri. It started out as awkwardly talking and barely touching to having long conversations and cuddling on the couch. Otabek noticed Yurio was deep in thought and pulled him into a sweet, loving kiss. The kiss turned into a passionate kiss. Before thing got too heated, Otabek pulled away to tell Yurio that his phone was ringing. He looked at the caller. It was his dad, Victor.
He answered the phone
Dad=Victor
Son= Yurio

Dad: hi Yurio. Can you please come over to the house? We need to talk.
Son: uh... Why should I?
Dad: and bring your 'friend' too
Son: ....sure...
Yurio hung up, eyes wide, his face pale." Are you okay? Your pale."
"We need to visit my parents."