Moan my name p.2

He then removed the three digits from the Yurio's mouth, positioning them at the entrance.
Slowly, Otabek thrusted one finger in the tight hole. After a while, he added a second finger. By the third finger Yurio was drowning in pleasure. "Please Bekka, I-I need you inside me" he moans, saliva dripping from his mouth to his chin. Otabek then released his 7 1/2 inch cock into the air. "Are you ready for me, Yurio?" He whispered.

In Victor and Yuri's room

(Victor p.o.v)
I took notice of the growing erection in Yuri's pants and gently rubbed my hand against it. He closed his legs and let out a lewd moan he knows always gets me horny. "Victor, do you want me to  make you feel even better?" He whispers in my ear. I could feel his hot breath against my skin. "Of course, Yuri." I replied.
(Yuri p.o.v)
I slowly unzipped his pants,showing his polka dotted boxers a little. I then sat directly on his crotch and slowly grind my ass against it. Once I felt his throbbing member rubbing my hole, I ripped off my pants and boxers.
I grabbed the lube from the night stand and prepared myself  for 3 minutes.
I aimed his 8 inch dick at my hole. I moaned and licked my lips as I let him slide into me.
I thought I was going to cum as his member throbbed inside me. "Just relax and I'll do the work." I said as I began to ride him. "Yuri, ride me hard and fast." Victor groans, licking and sucking on Yuri's neck.
Both of them came,screaming each other's name. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

In Yurio's room

"Oh god! Yes, Bekka, yes! Pound into me ha-harder! Faster!" Yurio screamed, enjoying the hard thrusts Otabek was giving him. "You like that... Yurio?" He groaned pulling back Yurio's hair. He knew the blonde loved getting his hair pulled back. Yurio moaned loudly, like a bitch in heat.
Both of them lost count of how many rounds they gone through.
It included doggy style, 69, riding, ect.
"Yurio, I'm going to- "me t-too, Bekka. Together"
Yurio came on his stomach and tightened around Otabek, who came inside him. Both fell on the bed, tired from their previous activities.
"I love you, Bekka."
"I love you too, Yurio."

I'll do a one-shot where Yurio and Yuri get drunk and seduce Victor and Otabek in the next chapter. Farewell, my yaoi lovers~
Also, in the next chapter, should I pair Phichit and seoung-Gil up? Tell me!