Caught- differ. Ending

When they got to the house the Russians immediately started arguing."Yurio, you're a child! You knew he was an adult and you had underage sex with him?! You're lucky I didn't call the police!" Yelled Victor. "Why the HELL would you do that? You have no reason to do that! 'I' said it was okay! 'I' said he could do it! So it gives you no reason to!" Yurio yelled back. "You will never see him again. I'm not going to let some 18-year-old man get to my son, so I suggest you find someone else to love." Those words broke his heart into a million pieces. He ran to Yuri and started to cry hard. "Victor, that was too far!" Yuri said, gently rubbing Yurio's head. "Go to sleep Yurio." Just before he went to bed he turned around and said harshly " I hate you." And slammed his door.

Otabek decided that it would be best if he went for a walk to process what happened. In the first five minutes of his walk, he ran into Hannah, his ex. "Oh, hi Otabek, I didn't see you there." She said innocently. He walked past her with no words. "Look Otabek, I know you won't forgive me and I get it. But honestly, I can tell when your sad about something. And I'm not looking for trouble or a boyfriend so, let's just talk skater to skater alright." She said as she reached out her arms for a hug, and he gladly accepted. He started to cry into her shoulder as he explained what happened. " My boyfriend Yurio, got taken away from me by his parents. And told us that we could never see each other again. " she patted his back and said, "c'mon, let's go to my car."
They drove over to Mila and the others, who were looking disappointed. "Hi Mila, it's been some time." "Hi Hannah. Otabek, we heard about the incident. Are you okay?" Georgi asked, putting a hand on Otabek's shoulder. "To be honest, I'm ready to die now." He said, tears still streaming down his face. "Otabek," JJ said, wrapping an arm around his shoulder,"fight for your love and don't give up yet. You and Yurio have your whole lives planned out. Go after the boy who made you talk about him for endless hours. Go after the boy who made you smile often. Fix that big hole in your chest. I can't take it when you look so sad." He said ruffling the his hair.
~Timeskip~
They arrived at the house. 'I'm coming for you, my love.'