Caught-differ.ending

They drove to the katsuki- Nikioforv residence and knocked on the door. Yurio opened it. "Hi beka! He said happily. The black fluffy cat behind him had immediately jumped on Otabek." I miss you too, dagger." He said to the fluffy cat. "What are you doing here, Otabek. Yurio, get away from him. I said I don't want you near this man." Said Victor. "No dad, you think this is good for me, but it isn't. Please let me see him again." "NO! Now go to your room." "Victor, this is love the same love you had for me. Just let it go." Yuri opposed. "I said NO, I mean NO."
And with that,Hannah just.......exploded.
"Look, you so called Victor dickiforov, I don't know what you're thinking, but I see love. The same love you had for Yuri.DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR SON?!" She pulled up Yurio's sleeve to reveal the cut marks on his skin.
"Yurio-"
"DON'T SAY IT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED! You damn know well that he had needed Otabek to stay healthy. But NOOooo, you wanted to think it's a fucking good idea to take him away because HE said it was alright to do so!?"
She was right. He did take him away and  didn't think of the impact it would have on his life. He was being stupid.
"You're right, Yurio can see Otabek again."
Yurio then immediately jumped into Otabek arms, grabbing both of their cats as well.
Hannah smiled at her new-first best friends hugging each other. 'Thank you' Yuri mouthed to her. " okay I'm off. I expect nieces and nephews!" She laughed." I'm not Kidding. "
The two couples smiled at their new beginnings.