Moan my name p.1

There was a silence before Yurio gently pushed Otabek on the bed and kissed him passionately. The kiss shortly turned into a make out session with hands roaming hungry bodies. After what seemed like forever, they pulled apart for something called air. "I'll make you moan my name."Otabek whispers in Yurio's ear. Yurio shudders at his hot breath.
(Yuri's p.o.v)
I listened to Victor go on about Yurio and his boyfriend, Otabek Altin. Otabek seems like a good guy. He is nice, he listens, and respectful to Yurio,me,and Victor.
"Yuri, I'm worried about those two. I know he's an adult, but he's still our son. What if they have unprotected-
"Don't worry Victor. I'm sure they're fine." I said, cutting him off about anything that he was going to say. I didn't want Victor to worry about the topic. "Victor, how about I give you a massage ...you seem quite stressed." I said as I crawled in the sexiest way possible to his lap. Then I started to play with the hem of his shirt as he blushed furiously.
I knew I had him now.
I ripped his shirt off of him and ran a hand down his back. 'Dang it, I'm getting horny.' I thought as I could feel my pants tighten. I licked his cheek while massaging the the massive bulge in his pants. He noticed my erection and gently rubbed his hand against it. I squeezed my legs together and let out a moan of pleasure.
I'm so going to make him fuck me senseless.
In Yurio's room
(Yurio had a pink robe and a pair of boxers, while Otabek had a green robe he brought from home and boxers. Just so ya know.)
Yurio was rolling his hips into Otabek's as they we're licking each other's neck. Otabek used one hand to pinch the younger male's thigh, the other to pump the erected member. Yurio was surprised by his fast movement and immediately let out a pleasured moan escape from his lips. The older male then attacked his neck with love bites. A few minutes later, Otabek stands to see his work.
Yurio is a moaning mess. "Ahh...O-otabek ...please...take me now." He moans, his pink robe sliding down his shoulders. Otabek pulled off his boxers at a teasingly slow rate before licking the tip. "Hah-ah! B-bekka!" Yurio moans loudly, wrapping his legs around his neck. He moans even louder when he takes his whole length in his mouth. While he has his mouth is open, Otabek pushes in three fingers inside the hot cavern. After a few minutes of sucking and pumping, Yurio came inside Otabek's mouth.
He then removed the three digits from the Yurio's mouth, positioning them at the entrance.

I'll do p.2 later bye!