Yurri~

A little mpreg oneshot
"Yuuri~" victor teased. He softly stroked yurri's  slightly chubby cheek. "You're so beautiful today." Yurri had took the season off because he wanted to spend more time with victor and their new poodle katsudon, who is a four years old male. Victor was currently laying down on yurri's stomach, taking up all the heat and love inside his lover/husband. But yurri's chest was a bit bigger than normal.

"Yurri, I love you so much! You complete me! You are my beautiful soulmate!"
"Victor..."
"Hmmmmm"
"I have something to tell you..."
"I'm..."
"No matter what will happen, I'll never leave you."
"I'm pregnant victor."
Yurri chewed his lip anxiously as he awaited victor's answer.

Victor's frown tuned into a smile in record time.

"I-I'm gonna be a d-daddy?!" He was in tears. He's gonna have a child to teach how to ice skate, play with, and fanboy over when they get a lover.

He showered his tummy with gentle, short kisses.
"Welcome home, little one."
"Our child will be beautiful."
They spent the rest of the evening talking about their baby's characteristics.
They will finally be able to show the world their love.

Okay so I just found out I maladaptive daydreaming, which is the reason I've been taking so long. For those of you who don't know what maladaptive daydreaming is, it's when someone spends hours daydreaming. Often maladaptive daydreams are caused by conversational topics, sensory stimuli, or physical experience. People who experience maladaptive daydreaming have a hard time sleeping and might neglect their daily routines, personal health,and hygiene due to their desire to daydream. They might whisper, talk, make facial expressions, and make repetitive movements such as pacing.
Maladaptive daydreamers can spend hours daydreaming. They may have elaborate fantasies, enough to make a book or movie. But they could have many other fantasies with different characters, settings, and plot. And they ( including myself ) may get emotionally attached to their own characters, even though they aren't real. 
So that is maladaptive daydreaming. So please don't get mad at me when I don't publish new chapters.
Bye, my lovelies!