Chapter 11 [Coming Home]

Rachel and Quinn were doing great. They were as cute of a couple as Santana and Dani. One day, when Rachel was packung her things, Quinn hugged her girlfriend from behind. "I'll miss you, Rach." Rachel spun around and wrapped her arms around Quinn's waist. "Babe, I'm gonna miss you too. I have a great idea! Come with me!" Quinn looked at her with a weird face. "C'mon! It will be great! You can stay with me, Kurt, and Santana!" Quinn thought about it for a second. Rachel looked at her with a puppy face. "Pwease? pwetty pwetty pwease?" She asked like a child. Quinn couldn't resist her puppy face. "Fine! You sure Kurt and Santana won't be pissed?" Rachel nodded excitedly. Quinn packed all her belongings and they took the train back to New York.

~At Santana, Rachel, and Kurt's apartment~

Santana, Dani, and Kurt were chatting on the couch when they heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Santana said as she stood up and walked to the door. After opening the door she was shocked. "Rachel! You're back! and Quinn..." Quinn hugged her friend and they entered the apartment. "Quinn, why do you have a suitcase?" Kurt asked. "I'm moving in." She said simply. Rachel smiled at Quinn and she smiled back. Santana thought. "She hasn't looked this happy since Finn's death. I know what this means. It's WAY too obvious." "Quinchel!!!" Santana squealed. Kurt looked at his friends, shocked. Dani stood beside Santana. Rachel and Quinn blushed and finally Rachel said. "Yes me and Quinn are together." Dani and Santana were so happy and hugged their friends but Kurt said nothing except "R-rachel.. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Rachel walked to Kurt and Kurt said "Rach, I thought that you were straight. I mean it's ok that you're bi or lesbian now but I just think it's a little too fast to move on. It's only been 4 months." Rachel looked at her friend. "Kurt, I know. We are all still mourning, but I need to find a way to move on. Quinn makes me feel happy. Really happy." Kurt hugged his friend. "Congrats." he whispered in her ear.

All five of them sat on the couch. There was a knock at the door. Kurt walked and opened it. "Blaine!" He hugged his fiancee and kissed him passionatelyz After he hugged his family, he noticed Quinn was there. "Hey Quinn, watcha doing here?" "I live here." "Quinn is my girlfriend." Rachel said proudly. Blaine looked at them oddly, especially Quinn and then said "Congrats". After catching up on news and such, there was another knock at the door. Quinn opened the door. She stood there, looking at an unwelcomed guest.