Chapter 14 [I'm Sorry...]

Dani's POV

After Quinn, Rachel, Kurt, and Blaine arrive, I leave them with Santana and went to find Alex. Luckily, she lives in Lima. I'm gonna beat the crap out of her AND whoever raped my girl Santana. I finally arrive at her house. I pound on the dorr. Alex opened the door and said calmly "Oh hey Dani. Come in." I walk in and she says. "What are doing here? Did you break up with Santana and want me back? I'll gladly be yours" she says with a smile. I walk up to her and slap her. "You bitch! Because of you, Santana left me after YOU kissed her and then she got raped. I found her laying on a mattress in the street!" Alex grinned "It's not funny at all!" I get really mad and punch her and kick her, making her fall to the floor. I punched her in the eye, and kicked her chest. "NEVER come back into my life! I never want to see you ever again! You're a bitch and I hate you! I'll never love you again!" I yelled and stormed out of her house.

I went back to the hospital and found Kurt, Blaine, Quinn, and Rachel sitting next to the bed. "How is she?" I asked. "Weak. Extremely weak." Quinn replied. I walked over and sat next to Santana's bed and kissed her forehead. Just then the doctor arrived and Santana opened her eyes. "Well, after all the tests, we were able to find who raped Santana. Some man named Jordan Gracia." Santana's widened and I held her hand. "Santana, you'll have to stay here a few more days because you're too weak to travel back home." Santana nodded slightly. "Hey guys, Can you leave me with San please? I need to talk to her." They nodded and left me with Santana.

"D, what's up?

-San I'm so sorry... Ii shouldn't called you a bitch and thrown stuff accross the room. I'm so sorry that you're like this. It's all my fault.

Santana shook her head

-D, it's ok. I'm sorry that I left you. I shouldn't have. I can't believe that Jordan raped me. Of all my family members, it has to be my favorite cousin.

- Well you know boys, they say they love you and then use you like a toy and throw you away when they're done with you.

Santana chuckled.

- I love you, D.

-I love you too, San.

As I was walking towards the door, Santana said "Stay with me. please?" I smiled and layed down next to her on the bed. I decided to sing her a song to help her sleep. She needed to rest.

From the moment I met you I just knew you'd be mine

You touched my hand

And I knew that this was gonna be our time

I don't ever wanna lose this feeling

I don't wanna spend a moment apart

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do

That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

Every day that I'm here with you

I know that it feels right

And I've just got to be near you every day and every night

And you know that we belong together

It just had to be you and me

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do

That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

And you know that we belong together, It just had to be you and me

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do

That's why I'm by your side

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do

That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

'Cos you bring out the best in me, like no-one else can do

That's why I'm by your side, and that's why I love you

Santana smiled slightly. She was probably sleeping. I kissed her cheek and slept next to her. I love this girl. She's my world.