School

Haruhi,"So how was the party last night?"
(Y/n),"Good."
Haruhi,"Anything happen?"
(Y/n),"No, what would happen?"
Haruhi,"Nothing. Are you coming the host club after school?"
(Y/n),"Yeah, what are you guys doing today?"
Haruhi,"You know that I can't talk about it. Hikaru is mad at you."
(Y/n),"What did I do?"
Haruhi,''I don't know, he's just glaring at you."
(Y/n),"Hm, oh well, I don't care. See you later."
Haruhi,"Bye."
You go to class and class goes by fast. All of your classes do, well except for the one with the twins. Music
                                                       MUSIC CLASS
You walk in and sit down, the twins come in and sit next to you, like they've been doing. Kaoru is on your right and Hikaru is on your left.
Teacher,"Okay students, today we are watching a music videos! You can conversate during the video, but I encourage you to pay attention!"
He starts the video and you hear students talking, they are talking low and you are watching the video.
Hikaru,"Hi (y/n)."
(Y/n),"Hi."
Hikaru,"We wanted to know if you would like to come over Friday, we are going to the water park."
(Y/n),"Uh, which one?"
Hikaru,"The public one, just us......"
Kaoru,"And maybe the whole club. We don't know if we can convince Haruhi to come. She already said 'no' to us."
Hikaru,"Will you get her to?"
(Y/n),"Yea, but don't tell her that I'm going to the water park with y'all, it might mess up my plan."
Kaoru,"Okay."

Hikaru,"Did you two kiss, (y/n)?"
(Y/n),"What?"
Kaoru,"Hikaru......."
Hikaru,"Did you two kiss at the party?"-smirks
Kaoru,"No we didn't."
Hikaru,"I didn't ask you, I asked (y/n)."
(Y/n),"No."
Hikaru,"Oh, I thought you two did. Kaoru could not stop talking about you the whole weekend, so I thought y'all kissed or something."
Kaoru,"Shut up Hikaru."
Hikaru,"You know he likes you right? Ever since-"
Kaoru reaches over you and covers Hikaru's mouth.
Kaoru,"Shut. Up."
Hikaru,"Fine."
You all sit there in silence, you feel uncomfortable.
Hikaru,"Do you like him (y/n)?"-smirks
Kaoru,"Shut up Hikaru!"
You sit there, so many thoughts going through your mind.
Class over!!!!!!!!!!! So is school!!!!!!!!
You head over to the host club and see them finish setting up. It looks pretty nice.
Honey,"How was the party last night (y/n)?"
(Y/n),"It was good."
Honey,"Did you have fun?"
(Y/n),"Yea."
Honey,"Good, you want some cake?"
(Y/n),"Uh, yea."
Honey,"What kind?!"-he smiles, bright eyed
(Y/n),"Um, whatever you recommend."
Honey,"Strawberry cake coming right up!"-he runs and gets the cake
Honey,"Here you go (y/n)-chan."
(Y/n),"Thank you."
Honey,"Your welcome!"-shoves cake in his mouth

Kaoru,"So, thanks for letting me go to the party last night."
(Y/n),"Yea."
Kaoru,"It was fun hanging out with you. Brings back old memories."-smiling
(Y/n),"Yea. It did, I had fun."
He walks away.
Monday you sit with Tamaki, Tuesday Kyoya, Wednesday Honey and Mori, Thursday Haruhi and Friday the twins. When you sit you with the twins, it goes like this.
You sit at the edge of the couch and watch the twins act for a while, then Kaoru asks you about your day and they go back to their act. You get bored and look away, you feel eyes on you, then sharp pains in your back. Kaoru is looking at you and the girls are glaring at you. You stare back at the girls, Kaoru and Hikaru laugh and take the girls' attention by doing their act again. While they do their act, Kaoru takes side glances at you and you just watch.
The Host Club is over for today!
You go home and do your homework, talk to Haruhi on the phone, (favorite activity), and sleep!