Before Party

So I'm not going to describe everything about the party so, use your imagination. The pic below is just what I say that was close to what I was thinking of as how the dress looked. Don't play the song yet till I tell you, or don't, I don't care. I just prefer this song for what I'm writing.

 I just prefer this song for what I'm writing

Mrs. Rose,"(Y/n) get dressed!"
New Mr. Rose,"The guests are arriving and I'd like you to make a grand entrance with your sister!"

The Rose family is from America.

(Y/n),"K!"
I went to get dressed while Kaoru waited outside my room
Melody,"Who are you?"
Kaoru,"I'm Kaoru. (Y/n)'s friend. You must be her sister, hi."
Melody,"Yea, my name's Melody. She made a friend on the first day she went to school?"
Kaoru,"Yea, Tamaki, Kyoya, Honey, and Mori. Haruhi knew her for a while. Me and Hikaru meet her when we were young. We're the Hitachiins."
Melody,"Oh, yea. So she made friends with the host club. Good. Now she needs to make friends in her class."
(Y/n),"Hey, ready?"
Melody,"Yes I am, let's go!"
Kaoru,"You look lovely (Y/n)."
(Y/n),"Thanks."
Oh My God she's sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I sound like Tamaki
He's staring at me. My sister looks irritated. Probably cause I invited over a friend to talk to during the party. She should've her self.
Melody,"Let's go. People are waiting. Kaoru, go tell dad that we are ready."
Kaoru,"Ok."

Mr. Rose,"Okay. Ms. Li, please go start the music."
Kaoru,"They look lovely."
Mr. Rose,"I know my daughters do. Always."

So, uh, try to picture this in your head. I'm not going to describe this because I can't describe things very well and I can't take away your imagination! Yea, so now to describe how everything was. And you do how everything looks.

(Your favorite song plays)(play song if want to)
So cute, sister and sister walk down the stairs, arm in arm! Pick whatever dresses you want them to wear.

Guests,"Awww. So cute. They are lovely. What a lucky family. Gorgeous. What sisterly love!"
Mrs. Rose,"My lovely daughters!"
Mr. Rose,"Perfect."

New Mr. Rose might seem like he's using them but he's not. He is like the perfect step dad those girls could have. Yea, Wonderland!