Bye!

I am going to end it because I don't know what else to write. If you think of something, tell me.
This is a summary.

You and Kaoru have been going out for a while now. You meet each others' families and they liked you, your family even threw a little get together that way they could meet Kaoru's parents.

AT SCHOOL
Kaoru,"Hey, I can't believe we're graduating."
(Y/n),"I know right. Time flies by."
Kaoru,"Yea, wonder what's our life going to be like."
(Y/n),"Yea."
School ends and the graduating ceremony happens, (if you are wondering, the host club will be carried on by trainees Tamaki trained and the financial stuff will be taken care of by a guy Kyoya got), you all graduate.
Kaoru,"I don't know what I'm going to do."
(Y/n),"My dad bought me a little mansion, want to come over?"
Kaoru,"Sure."-blushes and smiles

Kaoru hops in your limo and rides with you to your mansion. You two get out and walk inside, you are greeted by two maids.
You walk him into a room, and turn on a movie, you go get some popcorn (made how Kaoru like it) and some Godiva chocloate (cause he likes it since you made him eat it).
(Y/n),"What movie you want to watch?"
Kaoru,"I don't care."
You turn on your favorite movie and sit down next to Kaoru on the bed.
You two watch the movie and eat popcorn and chocolate.
Ten minutes into the movie, Kaoru pulls you into and embrace and starts to kiss you. He tastes like chocolate. He knocks the popcorn and choclate on the floor and lays on top of you. He starts to bite at your bottom lip and you don't let him in, teasing him. He grinds into you, making you moan and he slips in his tongue. You tug at his shirt and he takes it off, then takes off your shirt. He kisses your neck and you tug at his pants.
You decide how far it goes.

I hope you enjoyed this story and check out my other ones.
As my grandma says,"Bye bye for now." :)

^^
^^
^^
This says 6.8K reads.
Thank you all so much for reading this!!
I love you all!!!
Thank you for sticking around with me and this story!