Sleepover!

You all leave into the limo and head to Tamaki's place, it's pretty big for his small family. It's quiet too.
Tamaki,"Let's watch a Not scary movie!"
Honey,"YAY!"
You all head into his movie room and watch a movie.
It's a pretty good movie. They put on another one, Kaoru pulls you out of the room.
Kaoru,"Come on, I want to talk to you."
(Y/n),"Okay."
He grabs your hand and pulls you away, you walk a long ways, looks like y'all went all the way to the other wing. He pulls you into a room, it looks pretty nice, you can see the stars from the balcony.
(Y/n),"Hey I can see the stars."
Kaoru,"Yea, that's why I brought you here."
(Y/n),"What did you want to talk to me about?"
Kaoru,"What was your dad like?"
(Y/n),"Why do you want to know?"
Kaoru,"So I can be like him a little bit, so it'll be like he's still here."
(Y/n),"You don't have to. I'm fine without him here. That's nice of you though."
Kaoru,"Tell me what he was like still."
(Y/n),"...Awesome. He always thought of us first. Always played with us, we were like his muse. His reason for living. He adored us, we adored him. Everything he did impacted us, he was like our own personal super hero. The most awesome person in the world. He would've liked you, you would've loved him. But he would've probably have tried to kill you first, but he still would've gotten to know you and liked you."-looks away from the stars and into Kaoru's eyes with tears
Kaoru,"Why do you like the stars so much?"
(Y/n),"I used to look at them every night with my dad before bed."-tears rolling down face
He walks up to you and wipes away the tears.
Kaoru,"He sounds awesome."
(Y/n),"Yea, he was."
You put your head into Kaoru's chest and sit down with him and look at the stars, your tears slowly stoping.
You two sit there for a while, you wonder what Kaoru has planned.
(Y/n),"Why did you get me talking about my dead father and crying?"-smirks
Kaoru,"Wanted to know more about him, and you'll express yourself better with things that remind you of him and being alone."
(Y/n),"I hate you."-smirks
Kaoru,"I love you."
You just stare at him, letting those words sink in.

You lean in for a kiss and you two start to make out, you two are on the couch and he has his arms wrapped around your waist. He moves up a hand to your head and pushes you more into him. You two don't pull away for a while, you pull away to catch your breath, but he flips you two over and starts to attack your lip again. (You can't pull away this time.) You tug at his shirt and he takes it off. He begins to bite at your bottom lip and you let him in, he explores all around. He tugs off your shirt and you both kick off your shoes. He keeps attacking your lip and starts to grind into you.
This continues for a while.

Kaoru pulls away and gets your shirt, he puts it on you and he puts on his shirt. He picks you up and carries you over to the bed, he puts you in the covers and gets in with you. He cuddles up behind you and kisses your forehead, you turn away from him and stare at the wall, he scoots right up on you. You can feel his breath on your neck and you fall asleep, so does Kaoru.