5. TOW The Dares

It was just another typical day for Harry. He woke up, took a quick shower and started getting ready for the day, until he remembered that it wasn't quite a typical day. Well, it was Christmas Eve but that's not what's unusual. He remembered that he's not in France anymore, meaning he won't be spending the day with his mum and friends, and that wasn't typical.

He's been in London for more than two weeks now and things were actually perfectly fine. His dad was really nice and he's actually really funny, and they've gotten closer. Niall and he have gotten closer also; Niall's really sweet and carefree. He's laughing all the time and is nice to everyone, well except for Shawn, but as Louis says 'Niall's got a reason' and 'He's gonna tell you when he feels comfortable' so that's why Harry is waiting patiently for Niall to tell him- no he's not staying up late all night thinking about what reasons Niall could have, not at all.

Speaking of Louis, Harry's also got a new set of friends and he's really happy about that because he thought he'd be alone in UK, but he was more than wrong. In France he had like three friends that he'd hang out with, but here he's got Niall, Jade, Shawn and Louis even though he sometimes annoys the shit out of him. He also got to know Liam who was a waiter in the bakery and Zayn who had a tattoo parlour next to the flower shop Louis was working at.

All these nice things were happening and he was thankful for them, but he couldn't help but miss his mum. He missed wrapping presents with his sister and playing board games with his stepdad. However, he didn't want to spend the Christmas Eve moping over his homesickness so he opened his wardrobe and took out an ugly red Christmas jumper with skinny black jeans to wear.

Apparently it's a tradition for everyone working in the bakery to gather around in James' house because James and Jimmy are best friends and James has helped him in opening the shop five years ago. This has been going on for years even before Niall started working in the place two years ago. Zayn and Louis were also coming because James was friends with them too because of Niall. So maybe spending Christmas without his mum wouldn't be so bad.

Harry went downstairs and saw Niall and James decorating the big pine tree in the corner of the living room. He also saw the new butler that James hired putting lights and stockings on the fireplace and the walls.

"Good morning." James and Niall stopped their banter and mumbled 'morning' to Harry, "Wow, I can smell the holiday spirit around here." He said sarcastically.

"Harry, come help Niall with the tree, I've had enough of this twat." James stood up and handed Harry the ornaments.

Harry walked up to the tree that looked like Christmas threw up on it

"Can I take off some things, Nialler?"

"No, it's perfect. Don't you dare touch it." Niall said while stuffing even more balls into the already full tree.

"Niall, there's way too many decorations on the tree. And why are there balloons on the top??" Harry raised an eyebrow.

Niall looked at Harry blankly, "It's Louis' birthday, remember? We always mix his birthday with the other things."