Chapter 5

Marshall pulled the prince in and gently removed the crown from his head. He set it on the night stand and Bubba smiled shyly. They'd only known about each other's feelings for not even a full week, and they were already giving in to their needs. Marshall was incredibly surprised at how comfortable he was with their plan. He massaged the back of Bubba's head as they kissed, simply indulging in his partner. Bubba whimpered innocently as he was dipped down and lied on his back on the bed. Marshall proceeded to kiss him, heavy and wet.

His cool lips slowly caressed Bubba's warm ones as they moved in rhythm together. Bubba rested his hands on Marshall's pecks and rubbed, feeling the strong muscles on Marshall's body that sent shivers down his spine. He opened his mouth further and allowed Marshall's slithery forked tongue into his own mouth. Bubba closed his eyes and breathed in evenly through his nose as the intrusion evolved from timid to fierce. Marshall's tongue had come in to contact with every inch of the inside and outside of Bubba's mouth by the time they both had grown impatient. Bubba separated their lips and panted gently, then suddenly noticed how Marshall's breath and body was shaking very slightly. He was so incredibly needy that it began to hurt and cause him to be unstable.

With that, Marshall began to travel down Bubba's pink torso, picking up the sweet taste of bubble gum with each sloppy kiss. Slowly but surely he was satisfying his craving for the taste and feel of the prince's delicate warm skin. Bubba shuddered and smiled, so unused to all this kissing and touching. The attention was raw and so up close and personal. It was pure excellence. Bubba was straining to meet Marshall's excitement, and he was becoming restless. He made soft noises under his breath, subconsciously urging Marshall along. Just as he reached for the bump in Gumball's pants, there was a knock at the door. He looked to Bubba who sat up in a flash.

"Please get rid of them." He rubbed his tight lower tummy, eyes begging Marshall to hurry. He jumped up, threw on a shirt, and answered the door with a frustrated snarl. It was Fionna, who was looking for something adventure-like to do. She smiled cheerfully at Marshall, who returned and irritated grin.

"Can I help you?"

"Hi to you too Marshall Lee. Geez. Anyways I was looking for something you may want me to do-"

"No. I have nothing for you and I'm in no mood to go anywhere. Now shoo I'm busy!" He closed the door and locked it twice, then Fionna looked to Cake with her eyebrow raised.

"Bunk that! Glob, Marshall is so weird sometimes. Honestly, he can be such a doofus jerk!"

"Mhm, honey I'd agree with that. Actin all skittish and suspicious like. Plus he smelled funky, like he was bathing in his own hormones and sweat and sugar water. Sick, that boy has no good sense of personal hygiene!" She and Fionna set on their way when Cake slowly frowned, as if she was placing clues together in her mind. She looked back and shook her head, dismissing the idea. Marshall immediately shimmied out of his jeans, wasting no time. Bubba was leaned against the pillows eyes soft and full of need. He squirmed a bit, restless to get Marshall back in his grip.

As soon as he was stripped to red boxers, he helped the prince with his pants, then immediately took his hand to the lump in Bubba's purple boxers. The prince sucked in air with quick, sharp gasp, then pulled his knees up and spread his legs. He couldn't cross them back no matter how hard he tried now. He was now was past the point of no return. The more room Marshall had to work, the better. Marshall himself felt the immense desire to press their hips together, and could do nothing but what his instincts directed. He closed his eyes as they learned each other's habits, bodies, and quirks together. Bubba's eyes opened and widened at the hip contact and he stopped abruptly.