07 || Babygirl

Jacob's POV

I didn't get to see Y/N that much yesterday. There was some drama going on with Loren and Ariel, it got really bad. They got into a fight. It was the weekend.. well Friday and it was late, I took a shower. I missed my babygirl so i sent her a snap ( pic above ). She was surprisingly awake.

Y/N😍: Awww you look adorable with your hair wet 😍 Goodnight 😘

Me: No your way more adorable 😘

Y/N😍: Aw thank you 

Me: I miss you 😍 wanna go somewhere tomorrow

Y/N😍: I miss you too!!! and of course!!

Me: K see you later

Y/N's POV

So I got ready for my date with Jacob, i took a shower and curled my hair. It's only 2:33 and the date is at 6:00. He hasn't told me where we are going, he said it was a surprise. I'm so excited, I go down stairs to get a drink when I here my mom and dad talking in the kitchen. Obviously I stop and listen to what there saying. "We have to go, we can get a bigger house and meet more people", I thought they already made the decision. I was wrong... "I can't we have been barely a month here and you want to leave already! Are you serious right now!". Omg! I've never have heard them argue, it's scary."I'm sorry, I already told them yes and they said i didn't have to-". "WHAT!?! we don't have to go! Why did you say yes then?". I can't believe my dad, he is causing stress to my mom and all he has to say is sorry. Especially since hes forcing us to go. I didn't want to hear anymore but my dad was about to say something so I stayed.

"I said yes because.... because they already paid our flight and expect us to be there tomorrow..". TOMORROW!!!! What!?! I can't leave just yet I told Jacob we will get to see each other for another month. I don't think I can do anything now, I thought I could fix this. But, it looks like today will be the last day I see Jacob. Why did this had to happen?

Jacob's POV

I got ready and went to go pick Y/N, I can't wait to take her to the beach! Especially with the news I got for her. She is going to be so happy, this will help her stay. I just know it. I lean on the car looking at her door, she comes out and gives me her adorable smile. Man, im so lucky to have her by my side. "You look beautiful" I say, she just blushed and says "Thank You". But something is different, I noticed that she doesn't cross her arms. She usually crosses her arms when she's happy. "Are you okay?" I ask, I couldn't help myself. "Yah everything is fine" shes lying.