12 || The Bestie ❤️

Jacob's POV

I tip toe to a bush nearby and just spy on her. Her phone rings and she picks and says "Hi, Removable House Company how may I help you?" It's true what my mom told me, she wasn't kidding I thought it was just a joke. We actually are getting rid of our house... but why. I decide to walk up to her and pretend to be a kid walking. I walk away from the bush and onto the sidewalk. I walk up to her and ask "Hi, um what are you doing?" She turns around and I can see sweat coming down her forehead. She looked like my age, weird it seems like I have seen her before... who knows. She smiles and says "Well I came here to help this lady sell her house, and trade another one for a better one." Wait, it's not removing our home. I ask her "Is she staying in this state?" She smirks and says "Well aren't you the most curious guy I've met. But anyways yes she is, she also is staying in the exact same spot by the way my name is Mackenzie... Mackenzie Davis." 

DAVIS!!! She's my best friend from my first school, out of all the other ones. I developed a crush on her, but then we had to move and went to another school that is not the one I am in right now. I always loved her green eyes and her smil... JACOB! Stop you have a girlfriend and you love her. "Oh well my name is Jacob and it's nice to meet you." I smile, I didn't want to say my last name she might remember me. I see her huge smile go away into a small smile and her eyes open up a little and then she says "Jacob.. what?" and smirks. I smirk back and say "Sartorius." Right after I said that she pulls me in for a hug and says "I missed you... I have been wondering where you've been all these years." I just smile and we both pull away from our hug. The sun starts to shine in her green beautiful eyes. Did I just say that? Why am I noticing these little things in my best friend and not... my girlfriend?

"Hey um I was asking you cuz this is my house.." She giggles and says "Why didn't you tell me anything, you know you can tell me anything... like always" I smile and say "I know, but how was I suppose to know you were here. Hey, when did you move here?" She says "Actually I moved here 2 days ago, I'm surprised I haven't seen you around." We both laugh a little. Wow, I miss these moments with her... Why don't I have these moments with Y/N? It's already 1:00 P.M. I wonder where my parents. "Do you know where my parents are? They said they would call or text me if I wasn't home by 12." She gives me a worried look and says "When I came they told me that they were going house shopping... Oh! and if I saw a boy come to tell him to stay inside." I give her a confused look and say "What? Why would they leave me when they go house shopping? House shopping! They know I'm picky with houses!" She smirks and says "Oh I know you are." We both laugh

Mackenzie's POV

I going to be straight out and say this, he is hella cute. His glow up tho is, omg. I know I know, "Mackenzie what's wrong with you, he's your best friend!?!" I'm sorry but you all know that too. This is how I last saw him...

 This is how I last saw him

And this is him now...

(Btw this is from his very recent photo shoot AHHHHH 😭😍 CHU WELCOME PEOPLE!! 😊)

What did I tell you

What did I tell you... GLO UP!! And I did know that he moved here, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to sound like a stalker or something. Anyways I ended up going to chipotle with him, we caught up on everything. I kinda developed a crush on him when he was leaving. He left before I was able to say how I felt. But I know he has a girlfriend. I'm not going to try to steal him or anything, but I wonder it feels like to be his girlfriend... I'll never know

Y/N's POV

It was 4:43 P.M. when I noticed that Jacob posted a snapchat saying "Waiting on our food". Our??? Who is he with... he probably is with a friend. I was scrolling through musical.ly when I find this girl called Mackenzie Davis. I followed all her social media since. She is so pretty and an AMAZING dancer. Sooner or later she posts on snapchat and its a picture of her in a park then Jacob posts a selfie with THAT GIRL?!?! So that's who's he with now... Is he cheating on me? I thought he was a nice guy, but I guess... I thought wrong. I then see another picture of them on insta of them jumping in the sunset and the caption says "With my bestie ❤️". He is not cheating, phew! He is just with his bestie, but I wonder why he didn't say anything, though? I'll ask him later. But then I see comments saying "I ship it 😍" "Sureeee "besties" 😏" "Are you still with Y/N?" "Y/N?" "I like them better than Y/S/N" I guess people have mix emotions, I honestly don't care about it. Fans start saying stuff like that all the time, it's not like he has feelings for her.... right?

HEY GUYSSS!!!! Sorry I haven't been on lately. I have examines this week and next week, but here are 2 chapters for you guys! This is the longest chapter I have written hope you guys like it! It's more than 1000 words OML 😳 Do you guys like Mackenzie with Jacob better or you and Jacob better? I want to put a name for the girl, any suggestions???

- Leli 💜