08 || I'm Sorry...

Y/N's POV

He knows me so well, I can't hide it anymore. I have to tell him... "Tell me Y/N, I dont like to see you upset" he says. Ugh I have no choice "It's just... I think im moving tomorrow..". He faced change from happy to sad, he takes both of my hands and holds a stare with me. After a few minutes he says "I guess... we should enjoy our last night... I'm going to miss you more than anything in the world Y/N.." I see a tear roll down his face, it makes me cry a little. He sees me crying a little and wipes my tears off with his thumb. Im going to miss is soft touch."Don't cry babygirl, don't forget I got a surprise for you.." I smile which makes him smile, he opens the car door for me and I get in. He gets in and drives us to my surprise. Im excited but also upset, i know Jacob is too.

We get to his surprise for me. He opens the door for me and tells me to close my eyes. I do so and almost trip but Jacob quickly grabs me. "Open your eyes" he says. Once I open my eyes I see a beautiful tent with a table with two chairs, lights are covering the tent with a white see through curtain. Its.... it's beautiful...

Jacob's POV

Y/N just stares at the tent, no words. I hope it's a good sign "It's... it's beautiful Jacob" she says."Just like you" I say, she blushes and grabs my hand and we get inside the tent. I pull the chair out for her and she sits down. Once I sit down I grab the basket behind me and put the basket on the table. I take out a rose and give it to her "A beautiful flower for my beautiful girl" she blushes and says "Thank You".

After we eat and I grab a blanket and say "Follow me" and grab her hand and she says "Another surprise?". She smiles while we walk outside. I put the blanket down and we layed down and looked at the stars.

I drove her home and once she got out of the car, I did too. I hugged her for a very long time, I couldn't let go of her. It's the first time a girl dated me because of me not my fame. She had social media too, but she just played around with it. She just began to blow up... just like I did. We released the hug and I just stared into her beautiful eyes, omg how bad im going to miss her. "Can we go inside, our date is not done yet" She smirked. "Oh I know, I was just getting started" I said. We went in and her parents greeted me and I greeted them back. Then her dad came up to me and asked Y/N "Well well well whose this?", she smiled and grabbed my hand "My boyfriend" she said. Her dad's expression went from happy to guilty, he probably remembers there trip for tomorrow. I sure did