09 || I'll Miss You

Y/N's Dad POV

I feel terrible, I really do. You might think I'm a terrible father, but listen. I lied to them again, I know I know! I'm sorry! Okay, they never paid us for the trip, it's free. The only reason I want to go is... because my mom is dying and, I need to do some financial things. If I told them, they would probably say why doesn't any of my siblings do anything. And right now, we can't spend money right now. It's better off if I say nothing. Then Y/N grabs Jacob's hand and says "We are going to hang out in my room" and goes upstairs. Great look at what I have done.

Y/N's POV

I had no choice! It got awkward enough for Jacob to know and see my dad's face when I said that. We were sitting on my bed next to each other. Jacob then grabbed my hand and wrapped his finger around mine and said "I'm going to miss you". I saw a tear roll down his face. "I'm going to miss you more," I say. He just smiles and looks down. I really am going to miss him. He means the world to me. There will be no one that can replace him. I'm going to miss a lot. I can't stop saying it because I already miss him even though... I'm still here. There is no words to express the way I feel about him and how much I will miss him. Ugh, he is just the best thing that has happened in my life. I can't believe my dad has to come in and ruin it. Does he even care about me? Does he know how much he is hurting me? I don't think he even cares. I don't even know. I start to fall asleep into Jacob's arms. I love this feeling right now. It will be the last one... So I better enjoy it while it lasts.

Jacob's POV

I notice that Y/N has fallen asleep, she looks adorable. So I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. I will not forget her. She is a special person to me, I'm going to miss her. She has changed my life, she means the world to me. I can't explain how much she means to me. There is no words that can explain my feelings for her. I cover her with a blanket and give her a kiss on her forehead. Sooner or later I fall asleep.

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating on the story. I have been busy with school and after schools. I promise I will have a new and longer chapter tomorrow. I'm sorry I haven't been active on here

 - Leli 💜