10 || The Decision

Y/N's POV

I woke up in Jacob's arms. Ugh he's so warm. I stretched my arm to reach my phone. Yes! I reached it. I was on my phone for a few minutes and Jacob wakes up. Omg, his wake up face tho. It's adorable and cute, but funny. I giggle and he turns around and smiles at me. "Mornin Princess", he says with his morning voice. OMG, I'm sorry but his voice right now. Ugh. "Morning" I say and smile. We both get up and just look at each other. "What?" I say with a giggle. He blushes and says "Your just so beautiful," and smiles."Really? I look horrible in the morning" I laugh. He smiles and says "Not to me,". I blush and he hugs me.

After I while of just laying down, I hear someone scream my name. "Y/N!", its mom. "Coming!" I yell back. I leave Jacob and walk into the kitchen. I see pancakes and milk chocolate. Right away I knew Jacob couldn't miss this. "Jacob! There's Milk Chocolate!", right away he comes running. I just start laughing and so does he. We sit down and eat. Then my dad comes into the kitchen with suit cases. Ugh, great I was already happy. I don't need my stupid dad to come in and ruin everything. I am so sick and tired of him making the decisions. For once! Let me or at least my mom make the decision.

"Well, our flight should be at 11:00 AM", are you serious my dad woke us up at 8:35 and the flight is at 11 am. Well, at least I have more time to get ready. I turn around and look at Jacob and he just does that "Are you kidding me" face. And I smile and nod, we get each other like that. "Well at least we have more time to be here while it lasts," Those words played in my head, "while it lasts", over and over. It sounds normal to me, I'm not surprise by those words. Usually I wouldn't be surprised. But, this time it didn't feel normal. It felt depressing and sad, I hated those words now. Now that I have Jacob, he has made me realize that I can't deal with this anymore. I can't leave... again

Mom's POV

Oh no. I see Y/N's eyes start to water, I have to think fast. "We should go outside and say goodbye to our neighbors, Ryan". I give him the look and he nods and we leave. I'm starting to think that Ryan is causing our daughter to get stressed out. I see it on her face, I don't want her to go through it any longer. I have decided what I'm going to do. I'm going to... divorce Ryan. Honestly, he has been really selfish and I'm starting to really loose feelings for him. Plus, he is causing me stress too, I don't want my daughter to see me like this. I will tell him before we leave. It would work out since he didn't pay for it, so it would be okay if he only left. Although it will be hard to maintain the house. But, I will find someone or I will maintain the house myself. I have made my decision.

After we say our goodbye's to our neighbors. Ryan gets a call and says "I'll be back sweety, let me take this call," I nod and just wait. I can't help but listen to his call. I soon heard the words, "I'm sorry to tell you this way, but your mother couldn't survive the surgery and she... she died". I soon start to tear up and I see a tear roll down his face. He stays quiet and later starts to say some things I couldn't make out. After what I have heard today, I think I'm going to rethink the... the decision I thought I was going to make...