16 || I lost everything.

I suggest you listen to the song above while reading this. Now back to the story!

Laura's POV

I was running home crying my eyes out. WHY?! Whyyyyyyyy. Especially my own BEST friend. Man, you really don't know who to trust anymore. I moved here to stay away from drama and here I am dealing with this poop. I'm mad, but sad at the same time. I was about to trip when this guy caught me. He had beautiful eyes, but I had to keep running. So I said "Th... thx" and ran away. He called after me, but I kept running. I finally reached the steps of my door. I feel my legs not moving anymore. I just lay on the steps covering my face. All of a sudden I hear screams, I couldn't look up... I was too scared. Then once I hear Ariel yell "JACOB!!" That's when I look up and see Jacob punching a guy. WTH! Jacob has never done something like this. What's going on?!

I finally get up and see the guy that caught in blood and Jacob crouched on the floor saying to himself "What fuck is wrong with me?" While Ariel is trying to clean the guy with her sweater. I walk up to Jacob and say "Nothing is wrong with you." He looks at me with hazel teary eyes, I feel bad. No, I don't he cheated on me. "But... I..I punched a guy and chea.. cheated on you." Then we both get up and he looks at me and says "I'm sorry," I hope he is. "I accept your apology, but you cheated on me twice... with Mackenzie and my best.... ex-friend." Ariel turns around and looks at me, she heard me. I'm done with her.... I'm done with everyone here. "Laura... no, let me expla-" I put my hand up and yell at her "No! What could you possibly explain? My lips "accidentally" touched Jacob's lips" I say making quotations with my fingers.

Ariel's POV

Oh, well isn't that ironic. If only she knew what happened. "But they-" She interrupts me and yells "OMG! Are you serious?! Do you think I'm going to believe you that your lips ACCIDENTLY touched my EX'S LIPS?!?!?" Then I see a tear come down Jacob's cheek. Why won't she just listen and let me talk!? She walks away and let's go of Jacob's hand. I don't think she realizes that she was holding his hand... Neither did Jacob. Jacob walks away. I really fucked up, didn't I? And I don't care if I'm cursing right now. I just lost my best friend because of a STUPID mistake! Omg, I forgot the guy was there watching everything. I turn around and the guy was looking at me. "I'm sorry you had to watch that.." He nods and says "It's fine, I've been through the same once." (BTW He never cheated. Just putting it out there before some puts that he didn't) I hadn't noticed his bright blue eyes, and even his blonde hair. We were just standing there staring at each other. Then he says "What's your name?" and I say "Ariel... What's your-" And somebody pulls me and I look up and see Loren... Great just Great.

Mystery Guy's POV (Omg the name I put tho 😂)

Before I can even tell her what's my name. A blonde girl pulls her away. I can see Ariel get forced to walk away. She turns and looks at me and smiles. I smile back and wave, her smile is so amazing. I'll look for her social media, wait... How will she know it's me? I'll just wait till I see her at school tomorrow. Since I just moved here. Then I see the girl who was crying walk out the door, she looks at me. Then she starts to walk towards me and says "Who are you?" with a confused look. I could still see some red in her eyes, I bet she just finished crying. "My name is-" Then I see an adult pull her away and say "Come on your grandmother is waiting for us." She gets in a black car and all I hear was "But I wa-" and they drive away. Wow, what a day.

Loren's POV

Once we were in my house, I give Ariel a glass of water. I can see that Ariel is annoyed, good. "So, let's talk about hmmm," I say. She just rolls her eyes and says "Zach?" I knew she knew that's why I wanted to talk to her. "Oh. my. GOD. How did you know?" I say in a squeaky voice and then say "Okay, listen you're going to break up with him and I'll get him. Deal?" I ask her. I can see how mad she is getting, I don't really care, to be honest. But I need to get back at her for back stabbing me. "And why would I do that?" Wow, she is stupid. "Becauseeeee if you don't then I will for you," I say. "Again, and how will you do that?" I roll my eyes and smirk then say "I will tell Zach about how you "accidentally" made out with Jacob in the janitor's closet." That's where it hit her hard. Her face went from pissed to embarrassed. I smirk at her and she says "How did you find out?!" I smile and say "I saw the whole thing with Laura and when you and Jacob got in and out the Janitor's closet. Sooooo I pretty much saw LITERALLY everything." She gets up and says "Why are you doing this? I'm sorry if I "stole" Zach, but it's not my fault that he didn't like a bitc-" I put my hand on her mouth and say "Call me that and you'll see what happens to Laura and Jacob. So is it a deal?" She pushes my hand away and says "Deal... but do you know that we accidentally kissed?" I roll my eyes and say "Yes, but I don't know what else happened in there." I smirk and wink at her. She then storms off in tears and slams my door. I run up to the door and yell "NICE MAKING BUSSINESS WITH YOU!!!" and slam the door.

Soooooo what do you think of the story? Who do you think the mystery guy is? I'm sorry for the language. But I'm going to clear this up for you guys, they are in high school and they are JUNIORS. So that's one of the reasons too. I hope you are liking the story! And I bet you guys didn't see all this drama coming so quick, or did you? I love writing this and love you guys!! 😘 TYSM for 100 views for the first chapter!! 😊

- Leli 💜