Episode 1, "Days before War."

It was a beautiful and peaceful day at the Kingdom of Arcana... The soldiers are seemed to do their own jobs. And then, A special one.. Named Chris, who's watching at the Northern Watchtower. The North of this Castle lies upon 200 Kilometers far from the Dark Kingdom.. Named, Mortemia. That, where lies the Dark Overlord.

At the Northern Watchtower... Chris and John were on their shift. John was asleep during it.

"Hey, John! Wake up!" Said Chris when waking up John.

"H-Huh!? S-Sir! Reporting for duty!" John seemed to be shocked when awake.

Chris sighed and hitted John's head with his right fist. "Sleeping in the middle of your shift... Such sleepyhead, Arent'cha?" He said while his eyebrow raised.

"S-Sorry.. I didn't slept well last night." John facepalmed and yawned a bit.

"Oh well... Good thing I was there. If I wasn't, You would be dead, for sure." Chris rubbed John's head and smiled a little.

Few Hours Later.... At the Kingdom of Mortema...

The Dark Overlord... Named Morgana, She was sitting at her throne. She felt bored because she didn't do anything to make her feel excited.

"I'm really bored..."

Then, A Dark Knight looked at her.

"Why don't we invade the Kingdom of Arcana?" The Knight smiled evily.

"Hmmm... That seems to be good idea~" Morgana said as she smiled. Then, She laughed evily and stood up.

"Call the troops to train. In few days, We are going to invade Arcana!" She talked to the Dark Knight to follow her orders.

"Yes, my lord." He went away to the Barracks.

The War against Light and Dark will begin soon.... On the next day, in the Kingdom of Arcana...

"Hey, John..." John said as he looked at Chris.
"I wonder when Morgana will strike this place?" He looked curious.

Chris did the same. He answered, "The Dark Overlord of Mortemia? I don't know." He shrugged.
"But, I wonder what she's up to now.."

Chris and John were really curious. Then, They asked the King if they can scout Mortemia's Palace.

In the Arcana's Throne Room... Chris, John, The King and some Knights were in there.

"Your majesty, We have a question to ask you." They bow down to the King.

The King named, Harkinan looked at them.
"What seems to be the question?"

Chris looked at Harkinan. "We're going to scout at the Mortemia's Palace. I'm curious about their evil plan..." He said.

Harkinan looked a little shocked.
"Oh my... Come to think of it, I forgot to order a troop to scout it. So, You two will. Go scout the Mortemia's Palace. See if you can find out what are they up to." He said as he nodded.

"Yes, my king." Both Chris and John nodded and went off to the Kingdom of Mortemia.