Episode 7 "Battlefield"

It was sunny at the Battlefield. Arrows flying, Soldiers attacking... Dragons breathes fires at the Arcana Soldiers. Many.. Many dead bodies laying down at the battlefield. The ones that are alive are still fighting for the War.

"Nnggh.." Chris said as he was holding his injuried left arm. He looked at Mortemia's Soldiers attacking. Chris attacks them without noticing. "Haa!" He slashed them one at a time. Few slashes, and they're down.

Mortemia's Army are decreasing slowly. Thanks to Chris's attacks. Meanwhile.. In the Arcana's Watchtower.

"All the Dragons are down." One of the Arcana's Archer said as she kneel down to the King.

"Thank you. Now, We can have the advantage to defeat Mortemia." King Harkinan said as he nodded softly and smiled.

Suddenly, An explosion can be heard from them.

"W-What was that!?" The King looked shocked when the explosion happend.

"S-Sir! Looks like someone's joining on our side!" One of the Guards said. "He's coming in."

"Really? Bring him in. I'll talk to him at the Throne Room." Harkinan said as he climbed down and walked to the Throne Room.

Moments later... At the Throne Room.

A figure was entering the Throne Room. A Blacksmith. He was holding a sword on his back. "Your majesty. I am here to help." The Blacksmith kneeled down.

"Ah, A Blacksmith? Now we can use better weapons.." Harkinan said as he sighed relivedly.

"Yes. I am Tom. Tom Darlin. It was nice to be with you, King Harkinan." Tom smiled and stood up. "Now, Where shall I start?"

"To the Armory. The Guards will guide you. Even in this middle of the War.. But, We have no choices. Also, Did you made the explosions?" The King said as he looked curious about what happend from the Explosion.

"Ah, That was a friend of mine. He's making a barricade of explosion near Mortemia's Palace." Tom said.

"Whoa, What!?" Harkinan looked shocked. "Wow.. Your friend.. Is really crazy."

"He is. Ever since he's mastered on explosives, He's gone maniac." Tom said as he chuckled.

"Ahh..." Harkinan laughed softly. "I see."

Meanwhile, At the Battlefield...

"Whoo.. That's the last of it." Chris's face was filled with sweats and blood. He went back to the Arcana's Throne Room for a check.

Once after he entered... He noticed Tom.

"Huh? T-Tom?"

To be continued....