Episode 9 "An old friend" (Part 2)

Last time... Tom and Chris are looking for Tom's other friend at the Kingdom of Mortemia. Once after they saw him, Chris looked confused.

"Huh? What's he doing?" Chris said with a confused look.

"Wait... Why is he.. Removing those explosions? I thought he's blowing the castle..." Tom said as he gets close to him.

Once Tom get close, He just realized.... He was being under Morgana's control by a Hypnosis.

Tom looked shocked. He stepped back.

"Tom?" Chris said as he looks at Tom.

"No... How... can he..." He kneeled down and covered his face with his hands.

Chris looked at Tom's friend. He was shocked.

"He's being hypnotized under Morgana's control..." Chris said as he walks

"Ohoho~ That's right!~" A voice somehow can be heard from them.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" Chris said as he unsheates his sword.

Then,  a figure appeared from the darkness. It was none other than, Morgana. The one who caused Tom's friend to be hypnotized.

"Morgana~ That's me." She points both of her thumbs to herself.

Tom stood up. He raised his hand to the sky. After that, The cloud went stormy. A thunder striked Tom, Leaving him a special weapon, The Thunder Blade.

"YOU FOOL! IM GOING TO DESTROY YOU!"
Tom said as he dashes towards Morgana.

"W-W-What!? A Thunder Blade? How can he-" Morgana jumps high, creating a huge energy wave on both hands.

When Tom's below her, He did the same.
"NGAAAAHHH!" Tom said as he let out his rage.

Chris just stood there, He has no words to say.

"Dark Beam!" She releases the energy to shoot a huge beam towards Tom.

"Thunder Beam!" He did the same. But, towards Morgana.

Both energies crashed, Trying to go foward on which energy is powerful.

"Haa!" Tom pushes himself to make it powerful.

Morgana tried to do it. But, It didn't work. Once the beam get close to her, She dodged it just in time.

Tom panted heavily. He looked around to find Morgana.

Morgana landed on the ground.
"You... You are.." She said as she looked shocked.

"The Thunder Knight." Tom said.

"I thought... It was just a legendary!" She stepped back.

"Remove the hypnosis from my friend. Or else, Thy shall be perished!" Tom said with a different voice and with his blade on his hands.

"F-Fine. You win. But, It's not over yet!" Morgans removes the hypnosis from Tom's friend and ran away.

Tom kneeled down. He was tired after the battle. He stood up, Lifting Tom's friend.
"I hope nothing's wrong with Astrea."

Chris came close to Tom, patting him on the shoulder.
"Astrea? That's his name?" He said as he looked at the unconcious person.

Tom nodded. "Yes."

"I see.. We should get back to the Arcana Kingdom, quick." Chris said as he turns his body.

"I have a quicker route. We can just teleport to there." Tom said.

"Oh? Do it then." Chris said as he turns back to Tom.

Tom created a ring around him and Chris. After few seconds, They vanished, leaving some sparks.

They finally appeared at the Throne Room of Arcana Kingdom.

"Tom! Chris! You're okay.. Thank heavens.." Harkinan said with a relived sigh.

"I need to put Astrea at the bed. He needs rest." Chris said to some guards at the Throne Room.

The guards lifted Astrea to the bed.

"So, How did it go?" Harkinan said as he looked curious.

"It didn't end well. Morgana already hypnotized him and made him remove the explosives. Putting those might take for hours." Tom said as he shakes his head horizontally.

"I.. What!?" Harkinan looked shocked. "We'll have a brief with the Arcana Soldiers. We won against them. But, The War isn't over yet."

"I see... Okay." Chris said as he nods.

P.S: Haa, Its done.. Sorry for the long wait. I had school stuff coming.. ;n; Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the story!