Episode 13 "Operation Stealth, Seek and Love?" (Part 1)

It was at 8:30 PM. Chris, John, Tom and Astrea were on the top of the hill that's close to Mortemia's Kingdom. Chris, Tom, Astrea and John were scouting Mortemia's Activties. They also change shifts. Chris takes first, Tom's second, John's third and Astrea's the last.

"Huh, You guys maybe need some help." X said as he crawl to them.

"X? Are you going to help us?" Chris said as they looked at him.

"I haven't fought for a long time. So, yeah." X nodded.

"Alright. Its almost midnight. Time to move." They all went to the back side of the Mortemia's Castle.

X was carrying his weapon, A rope attached to a hook and some handmade smoke grenades.

Once they climbed up to the top side of the Castle, They went inside by the stairs slowly. Then, They saw a Knight guarding. It was a female.

"Whoa.. she's beautiful.. I.." X said softly while looking at her.

The Female Knight noticed. They quickly hide.

"Hm?" She noticed it. "Who goes there?" She said as she looked around.

X went to her. "Me.." He slightly blush.

"X, what are you doing!?" Chris whispered to X. But, He ignored it.

"Who are you? You are not allow to trespass this place." She draws her sword.

"I.. Whats your name?" X said nervously.

"I am Kassie. The Knight of Mortemia." She said with a soft voice.

"Ah.. Name's X. Good to see you, lady~" He smiled.

"L-Lady?" Kassie blushed. "No one has ever called me that.. And, Nice to meet you, X."

X blushed a little redder. "I.. i really like you.. Even though we just met.." He looked away and still blushing.

"X.. I.. i don't know what to-" Some footsteps can be heard. "X, Hide. Now." She said to X.

X ran back to where they are.

"Knight Kassie, Any reports?" One of the Mortemia's Guard asked her."

"No reports. We're clear in this place. Get some rest, anyway. I'll take care of this." She said as she shakes her head.

"Okay, thank you." The Guards left.

"You can come down, now." She said.

X went back to her. "I suppose that's one of the guards?"

Kassie nodded. "Yes. Now, Im actually sick of this place. So, I'll join by your side~" She said as she went close to him.

"O-Okay..." X said while blushing red.

They somehow went back to where they are.
Chris, Astrea and John draws their weapon.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down. She's on our side now." X said as he was infront of Kassie.

~To be continued.~

Part 2 coming soon!
And, Kassie isn't my character. So, credits to Abricot_confit for letting me to use her character in my story!