Special Smut

WARNING!

Yoongi and jimin are in their house watching tv. Yoongi got bored and look at side jimin watching tv and eat some bowl full of pop corn on his lap. (Ugh- so adorable jiminieeee)

Yoongi smile and mumble "Jiminie?"
Jimin look over on his boyfriend and said "Hmm, what is it daddy?"

"Its so boring in here, and i want some fun!" yoongi look on his babyboy with a gummy smile wrote on his thin pink lips.

Jimin look away to his boyfriend and said "daddy I'm not done yet watching that movie, its so cool, you know its not boring to watch it."

"But it's true, it's really boring please I want some fun or I want some totally exhausted fun" yoongi spoke with wide smile at the younger.

Jimin look at his boyfriend and yoongi gotta smirk to the younger and jimin just giggled, and mumble again,  "okay daddy, what is it? What are does exhausted or totally fun? That you give to me huh?"

yoongi smirk, "its gonna be fun babyboy and I will give does exhausted and tottaly fun that you're fucking mouth are totally openly wide"

Jimin just blush and said "Wha-what?!" jimin felt struggle on his words, and that yoongi smirk again and get closer to his daddy face that their face are in one inch gap.

Jimin feel his daddys breath, the younger felt nervous, but totally in excited minded.

Yoongi kiss jimin lips and jimin response to his daddy's kisses they kiss passionately and yoongi's hand are exploring on his babyboy's body, when yoongi find jimin bulge he massage it that jimin respond with q moan sound.

Yoongi's lips are going down to jimin's neck and attack it give jimin some red mark on jimin's neck. Yoongi undress jimin shirt and jimin short too, But jimin are in his boxer, the younger moan softly because yoongi suck his hard nipple, jimin just hold his daddy hair and push on his chest not stop his daddy's company.

"Uuhhhh da-daddy don't stop Ahhhhhh!" Jimin moan are such too loud, jimin warp his two legs on yoongi's waist. Yoongi suck his babyboy's nipple down to jimin's tummy down to jimin boxer.

"You want me to continue baby?" Jimin noded his head once, with a moans on his mouth, that yoongi make his dick feeling hard and turn on. Yoongi undress jimin's boxer with his teeth and throw it somewhere, yoongi smirk when he saw his babyboy dick.

"Fuck, jiminie you're so beautiful and Hot" Jimin blush and said "daddy don't look at me, and please I want you right now, im so hard daddy"

Yoongi chuckle and replied to his babyboy "be patient, babe I'm all yours" Yoongi kiss jimin's dick and pump his hand up in down, that jimin scream and moans so loud.

"Ahhhhhh fuc-k, daddy Ugggghhh don't stop I love that!" Yoongi suck his babyboy's member on his mouth with  a up in down, give jimin a deep throat and  up and down again, and his babyboy got some have a loud moans across on his mouth, Jimin felt he close to his climax.

"Aaaaahhh! Daddy I-I'm ready to cu....cum!" Yoongi thrusted his mouth up in down, because he felt jimin's dick are bigger on his skilled mouth. "Just cum for me baby, cum for daddy" yoongi spoken.

And then jimin came on his daddy's mouth and yoongi felt his babyboy milky cum on his mouth and then kissing again on jimin'a lips roughtly.

Jimin murmur in the kiss and pull out to catch his breath. "Daddy please I want you inside of me" and when yoongi heard that he felt his hard cock on his pants bigger and bigger.

Yoongi undress himself, while jimin watching his daddy already naked in front on him, and jimin felt hard on his dick again, when he saw his daddy big cock spreading some precum on his daddy's redden tip. "Wow his cock are so big" yoongi smirk and find his lube on his drawer and put on his finger and spread his babyboy's legs.

"Are you ready baby?" Jimin just noded his head once and said "just do it now daddy, I really really want you right now" Yoongi chuckle and put his finger on the cute pink hole of his babyboy and push it so that jimin raise his hips for new feeling.

"Ugghhh.. d-daddy I want more" Yoongi push two fingers and thrusted slowly and put the third and fourth fingers that jimin moan loudly "Aaaahhh daddy... Harder! Please!" Yoongi thrusted harder, That jimin gaps and moan so loud. "D-daddy I want you right now, just fuck me please daddy! Ugh-" Yoongi pull of his fingers on jimin hole yoongi position his member on jimin pink hole.

"Just say when it's hurt okay baby?" Jimin noded his head. Yoongi push his member slowly that jimin gaps his hips. "Aaaahhh daddy it's hurt! But please don't stop just fuck me-"
Yoongi  nodded his head once and push it slowly when his member are fully inside on jimin's hole, he thrusted his length slowly and going to fast that jimin moan to his daddy.

"Fuck! Cnhbkgjvj! Harder! Daddy I love that!" Yoongi thrusted up and down, faster has he can. "Fu-fuck Jiminie your so thigh, shit so fucking tight ugh fuck-" Yoongi moan are so loud and jimin too. Yoongi hold jimin member and began to pump it slowly and harder that jimin moan so loud again.

"AAAHHHHHGHHHH! DADDY YES! THEIR UGHHHHH FUCK HARDER! OHHHHH SHIT!" Yoongi pump jimin's member so hard and thrust his member on jimin hole, faster has he can and then jimin felt that his so close again. "Da-daddy I'm cu.....cuming ugh-"  "ohhhhhh fuck, Just cum for me daddy babyboy shit!" and jimin came on yoongi's hand and chest, for more thrust yoongi came on jimin inside.

"Wow that was a great exhausted and totally fun daddy I love it!" Yoongi smirk and smile to the younger. "I know you love that" and they both kissing again with a soft kisses to each other.

"I love you daddy"
"I love you too my babyboy"

And they go to the bathroom to clean their self, they got round 2 in the bathroom while washing their self together (Hahaha joke they clean their self that's all Haha)

Annyeong~ it's tooooooo long I got 1095 word's in my first long smut! Waahhhh! and sorry for some mistaken grammar that i build hahaha peace hoe^^

Vote! Comment!

Thank you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE