10 | Red

"You're spilling like an overflowing sink"

Miles and Alex stayed outside the restaurant until their fingers and faces felt frozen. They didn't plan on the snow so they were undressed, yet they enjoyed the way the snowflakes fell on the ground and covered their clothes. Miles wrapped his arms around the younger man and pulled him into a hug, Alex let out a content sigh as he rested his forehead against Miles'. Miles grinned wide before placing a gentle kiss to his lips. The feeling of soft lips against his own warmed Alex up inside.

"I could honestly stay out here, forever," He murmured.

Miles chuckled softly, he could feel the other man shivering against him.

"Me too, baby. But you're freezing so let's go, yeah?"

Alex pouted in response but he couldn't feel his fingers anymore, so he happily obliged.

Miles grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers as he led Alex to the car.

-------

Once the pair arrived back at Miles' they made hot chocolate and snugged in front of the fireplace. Alex enjoyed the silence save for the sound of their quiet drinking and the crackling of the fireplace. Suddenly, Alex's mug was being gently lifted out of his hands and placed on the table. He turned to look at Miles, who looked at him with a serious expression. He raised an eyebrow, his brown eyes staring back into hazel eyes. Miles cleared his throat and for the first time Alex noticed he was nervous. Miles began to talk his voice only a soft murmur,

"Look, Alex," he began, not breaking eye contact with the younger man who stared back at him, listening eagerly.

"I really like you, honestly. I don't want to fuck up again and risk losing you. I know the whole club scene can be overwhelming but I wanted to ask if you'd be my boyfriend?" He let out a soft chuckle, feeling a bit silly saying that word considering his older age.

Upon hearing the question, Alex's brown eyes widened and a huge grin spread across his face.

"Uhm, of course!" He replied, climbing into Miles' lap.

Miles face lit up with a matching grin.

"Great," he mumbled.

"Honestly," Alex spoke as he nuzzled his nose against Miles' neck, breathing in the smell of his cologne.

"When I first met you I had no idea you were into guys."

Miles let out a laugh before pressing a soft kiss against Alex's shaggy brown hair.

"I could say the same for you, too," he murmured as he reached down to gently cup Alex's face in his hand, he stroked his thumb against the soft skin briefly before he tilted his face up.

Alex blinked his dark eyes at Miles before he smiled small, Miles returned the gesture before he pressed his lips gently against the others'.

The younger man returned the soft kiss, savoring the feeling of Miles' lips against his own. Surprisingly, Alex pulled away first which caused the other man to raise an eyebrow in confusion. A small smirk played across Alex's lips in response before he leaned down to kiss along Miles' jawline, his fingers brushing against the soft fabric of his shirt. He began to unbutton the shirt as his lips worked downwards to the older man's neck. Miles' eyes fluttered closed as he rested his head back against the couch to give Alex more space to work with.

It didn't take long before Miles was covered in more hickey's than last time, Alex could feel his hardened member against his leg.

In one swift motion, Alex was on the floor kneeling down in front of Miles who opened his eyes at the loss of contact.