6 | Indigo

Authors Note: Hey guys there is some messing around in this chapter! I haven't written any smut in awhile, so I'm a bit rusty. Haha. Hopefully, I'll get better the next time some may occur. As always thanks for reading and feedback is much appreciated. xx

-------------------------

"You were a vision in the morning when the light came through"

The next morning, Alex awoke with a killer headache and his entire body was sore. He rolled over expecting to find Van or be in his own bed, yet instead, he was greeted by red sheets. The pillowcase beside him smelt like Polo Blue, a familiar scent yet he couldn't quite place it. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes before glancing around the bedroom. It was rather large, the bed bigger than his own. A huge bathroom sat off to the side, along with what appeared to be a walk in closet. There was a desk in the corner and some paintings on the wall. One thing was for sure, he had never seen this room in his life. He sat up, surprised he was still in his shirt and jeans from last night.

As he recollected the previous night, what happened with Matt came flooding back. He remembered what his (ex) best friend had called him, and he recalled how he ran away, but that was it.

Feeling brave he got up and made his way to the bedroom door, once he opened it he was greeted by a massive living room. The walls were painted white, partially covered by a few black and white art prints. A black sofa sat behind a clear coffee table which was scattered with magazines, packs of cigarettes, and ashtrays. A plush white rug lay under the coffee table, covering the hardwood floor only slightly. In front of the sofa sat a huge fireplace with a flat screen TV above it.

Just past the living room, was a large kitchen complete with black appliances and a breakfast bar. Miles stood cooking breakfast, moving his hips ever so slightly to dance to a random pop song which was playing on the radio.

Alex had to hold back a chuckle as he took a few moments to just observe the other man. He had to admit, Miles looked absolutely adorable in just a plain white t-shirt, dancing to music while making pancakes. Alex made his way past the living room to stand behind the breakfast bar, When Miles looked up and saw the younger man there he grinned.

"G'mornin', sunshine."

Alex smiled small, still confused as to how he ended up here. Miles was quick to pick up on the confusion.

"Ah. You don't remember. Well, after what happened with Matt. You ran away and I had to chase ya down." He chuckled at the memory before continuing,

"then we went back to the party, you got shitfaced drunk and I took you back to mine."

Alex groaned softly, he was hoping he didn't make too much of a fool of himself.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

Miles went back to cooking but he glanced up to smile at Alex.

"Don't be, love. Matt's clearly an ass. Plus it was nice to wake up to such a pretty face."

Alex blushed at the compliment, he pushed the thought of Matt out of his head so he could better focus on Miles. After all, he looked incredibly handsome cooking. Sure, it was a shitty night but he was pretty sure this amazing morning was going to make up for it.

"Can you set the table?" Miles questioned while he began to put some eggs and pancakes on two plates.

Alex nodded and grabbed the plates and utensils off the table.

They ended up eating out on the patio, it was a cool yet sunny day. Perfect for a morning breakfast.

"How'd you know I liked pancakes?" Alex asked before shoving a huge bite in his mouth.