Chapter 60

I stood in front of her, smiling. I was so breathless at how beautiful she looked. Here I am on a day I thought would never be possible, and would never happen to me. A day I thought I would never reach.

Ashley and her mom worked out the differences of Ashley being with me. Her mom is still learning to accept me, but is very happy for us.

I looked into Ashley's eyes and grabbed her hands, rubbing my thumb over her fingers. Our family members and friends all sat in the crowd.

For me, the only friends I had invited were Luke and Ashton. Other than that, I had no one but my mom and extended family.

Ashley, on the other hand, had a shitload of people. Including Jessica.

"Now it's time for the wedding vows" our priest said.

I had decided to wing it, so I had no cards or anything. I took a deep breath and looked into Ashley's eyes.

"Ashley," I started. "I was alone. I had nobody, and I didn't really know who I was. There was always a different girl every night, and I never had a serious girlfriend. I couldn't find anyone to love me, and I couldn't even love myself. But then, this girl comes onto the beach one day, and that's when my entire life changed. We've been through so much that it's not even funny. But we're always able to work past our difficulties because we love each other. And I love you so much. You mean the entire world to me, and you deserve the entire world. I'm hoping I can give that to you..for the rest of our lives."

I noticed she had tears dripping down her cheeks as she smiled. I couldn't help but to reach over and wipe them away.

I looked into the crowd and saw my mom crying, and Ashley's mom smiling and nodding.

"Now you, Ashley" the priest said.

"Okay" she replied, clearing her throat. "I was this normal girl. I didn't think anything exciting was really going to happen to me, much less did I think I was ever going to find a guy that would truly love me. When I met you, Michael, at first I thought you were the same as the other guys I've come across. Just a..douche." She chuckled. "But then we grew closer, and I got to see the parts of you underneath your rather..confident figure." She laughed again and I joined her. "And those parts are wonderful. I love you so much Michael."

"The rings?" The priest asked.

I reached behind me and got the ring from Luke, while Ashley got the ring from Jessica. I slid the ring onto Ashley's finger, then she slid the ring onto mine.

"Michael? Do you take Ashley Williams to be your wife?"

"I do" I said, smiling.

"And Ashley? Do you take Michael Clifford to be your husband?"

"I do" she said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her, pressing my lips to hers. Everybody clapped and cheered.

And nothing in the world felt better.

-Ashley's P.O.V.-

As soon as Michael's lips met mine, it felt like my heart was beating out of my chest.

Years ago if someone would've told me I'd end up marrying this boy, I would laugh in their face.

I just can't believe I'm his wife now. We're married. It's crazy to think about.

I get to spend the rest of my life with this amazing guy, and the guy I love more than anything in this world.

This is where I wanna be. With him. Forever.

-
(A/N:) ok so I know this is the last chapter and it's short and everything but there's nothing more to really add. Thank you so much for reading this story :) it means the entire world to me. I don't think I'm going to make a sequel because in all honesty I wasn't into this story that much. HOWEVER, I might make a new fanfic :) just comment and let me know which/4 I should make it with..? Thanks again for reading, ilysm x

-Sarah