Chapter 19

When I arrived, I knocked on his cabin door. I heard shuffling around until Luke opened it, his hair messed up. His eyes looked blotchy as well. I didn't say anything but instead wrapped my arms around him. He cried into my shoulder as I rubbed his back. "It's okay, Luke" I whispered. He sniffled and pulled away, walking to his bed and plopping down. He put his head in his hands and I pursed my lips, slowly walking up to him.

"God...am I really that bad? I mean, we weren't together that long but I feel like I fell in love with her..and I screwed it up."

"What?" I asked. "Luke, you did NOTHING wrong. She had no right to cheat on you."

"She obviously cheated on me because I'm not good enough" he replied.

"No, she cheated on you because she's a jerk" I said. "She doesn't deserve you. You'll find somebody who loves you with all of their heart and wouldn't think twice about cheating on you." He grinned.

"I don't know, maybe..." He mumbled.

"You will" I assured him. I sat down beside him and wrapped an arm around him. "I promise."

"Thanks" he replied, resting his head on my shoulder.

"No problem, Luke" I replied. We stayed like this for a while, when Luke yawned.

"I think I'm gonna go to sleep" he said.

"Me too. Goodnight, Luke" I said, kissing him on the cheek, which was a friendly gesture. His cheeks turned red and he smiled.

"Goodnight."

I walked out of his cabin, heading back to my cabin. When I got there, I was greeted by Michael sitting on my bed, pulling his hair. He spun around and saw me, running to me and kissing me. It caught me off guard, but I kissed back. When we stopped, he took a huge sigh.

"I was about to go look for you. Where the hell did you go?" He asked, frowning.

"Michael, it's okay...I went to Luke's cabin.."

"What?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. "You...you what?"

"No, it's not what it seems like. I went to see if he was okay because of Jessica." Michael's chest rose and fell heavily.

"You kissed him, didn't you?" He asked.

"What? No!" I exclaimed. I can't believe he doesn't trust me. "We've only been going out for a day and you don't trust me" I added.

"I do trust you, it's just.." He trailed off.

"Just what, Michael?" I asked. He sighed, grabbing my hands.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled, looking into my eyes sincerely.

"It's okay, Michael. I can promise you right now that nothing happened. I just hugged him and told him it would be okay, then left."

"You hugged him?" Michael asked.

"Michael!" I exclaimed. "This is ridiculous. Let it go" I spat. He bit down on his lip as I pulled my hands away from him, climbing into my bed and under the covers. Michael got beside me and tried to pull me close to him, but I shoved his hands off.

"Ashley" he whispered into my ear, his hot breath causing me to shiver. I swallowed hard.

"What?"

"You're beautiful." I smiled.

"Whatever, Michael. You just want me to lay closer to you." I rolled my eyes.

"I know you want to" he mumbled. It was true. I turned to face him and slid closer to him and he smiled; that smile I love. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me on the top of my head. "Goodnight, beautiful."

"Goodnight, idiot" I replied, smiling playfully and tilting my head up to kiss the bottom of his chin, his slight stubble tickling my lips. I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and felt something heavy on my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Michael's head resting on my stomach. His mouth was slightly open with drool peeking out. I gave a disgusted look and chuckled. He still looks adorable. But how did he even get into this position? I shook my head and went to move my hands, but I realized Michael was holding one of them. I didn't feel it because it's been that way for a while. As I pulled it away, he mumbled something and grabbed it tightly again. I smiled and played with his purple hair. He started to snore and I groaned, wanting to get up but not wanting to at the same time. I slowly pulled my hand away again and slipped from underneath him. I sighed and looked down to my shirt covered in Michael's drool. I got up and walked to the bathroom, combing my long hair and pulling it into a bun. I quickly brushed my teeth and walked back out. I walked to the closet, pulling the shirt over my head and grabbing a new one. I turned around and my eyes widened to see Michael watching me. He coughed and looked away quickly, his cheeks turning red. I gave him a look and walked back to the bathroom, showering. When I finished, I saw Michael standing beside the bed and staring at me with groggy eyes and messy hair. I smiled and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Good morning, sleepy head" I said, closing my eyes as my head rested against his chest.

"Mhm" he mumbled tiredly, kissing my temple. "You're gorgeous" he added.

"Just because you saw me with my shirt off?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Either way" he replied. I looked up to see him smirking and hit him on the shoulder. He walked to the bathroom and I made myself toast, looking over to see Jessica still sound asleep. I don't understand why she would cheat on Luke. I shook my head and ate my toast. Minutes later, my eyes darted to a shirtless Michael stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes widened and he smirked.

"Like what you see?" He asked. I bit down on my lip and slowly looked up at him. He looked to me and stared downwards quickly, running back to the bathroom and closing the door. I knit my eyebrows.

"Michael?" I asked, knocking on the door.

"Uh...." He mumbled. I cracked the door open slowly and saw him sitting on the toilet with his boxers on and a towel thrown over him, his cheeks bright red. I walked in.

"What was that all about?" I asked. He pursed his lips and sighed.

"It's a..guy thing" he said nervously.

"Tell me" I said with a frown.

"You would hate me" he replied.

"Shut up, Michael. I could never hate you" I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Okay, okay...you know how you bit your lip and kinda looked me up and down?" He asked. Oh...

"Yes..." I replied.

"Something went up." OH. I couldn't help but to burst out laughing.

"Michael" I said through my laughter. He rolled his eyes and looked away. "Michael, stop" I said, holding my stomach. He gave me a look. "It's okay." I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles onto it with my thumb. Do I really have...THAT effect on him?

"It's weird and embarrassing and perverted" he replied, looking down.

"No, it's not. It's completely normal. I understand, okay?" I said. He nodded slowly and I pressed my lips against his. He sighed into the kiss and we soon pulled apart. "C'mon, Mikey. But really...just because I bit my lip?" I asked, grabbing his hand as we stood up.

"Well, yeah..I guess you biting your lip is a weakness to me" he replied, rolling his eyes. "Can we not make a big deal about this? It's weird."

"Okay, sorry" I said, walking back to the table as Michael got dressed.

(A/N: so at the part where Ashley went to Luke's cabin to talk to him, I know it didn't seem like she stayed at the cabin for a long time but, she did, okay? Haha, because I know Michael got worried about her but she wasn't there long so..yeah, lets just say she was. Anyways , could you guys maybe vote & comment more? idk it would mean a lot to me. Thankssss