#2 - Louis (DIRTY) for narryziamlove

I sat in history class listening intently to the teacher, finals were coming up and i wanted nothing but the top academic award of the school. I knew i'd already get it, but working hard at school was something i'd always done. Today was just like every other day, i'd go to class, sit, work hard then go home. I couldn't think of anything worse than to waste your day sitting and doing absolutely nothing. It's all about being ambitious for me, aim high and succeed. Most girls in my year were into the party scene, but not me. I'd much rather stay home and study or read a good book, preferably along the lines of Charles Dickens. Mr White, our teacher was showing us a movie about the French Revolution and i was personally finding it completely riveting. 

I suddely felt something hit me in the side of the head and i didn't even need to look to know exactly what it was. It was Louis Tomlinson throwing screwed up paper at me. It was a regular thing for him, he was just another immature little prick that was going nowhere in life. He was the popular guy of the school and loved to be called the 'class clown' however i simply thought that he was an absolute idiot. He dated Holly, the popular girl of the school, she was your typical blonde bimbo with no personality, but hey. I was used to having things thrown at me and being called a 'nerd' constantly in class by Louis and his gang, i don't consider myself to be a nerd as such, just someone that worked hard.

Before i knew it, yet another piece of paper hit me in the head, and i turned to face him. "Could you stop?" i shout-whispered. The group began laughing hysterically before Louis shut them up and looked me up and down, "Fucking nerd" he scoffed. For some reason, today that really hurt my feelings. Tears pricked the corners of my eyes, so i quickly raised my hand. "Yes, Mia?" Mr White asked. "Can i please use the bathroom?" he nodded quickly and i stood up to walk out. 

Only to have a leg trip me over. That's it. I was fuming. Furious. I stood up quickly and turned to Louis, slapping him in the face as hard as i could. The slap left my hand stinging, and it had obviously hurt as he was rubbing his face "You stupid jerk!" I yelled. Mr White paused the movie, flicking on the lights. "Mia and Louis, detention after school." he sounded angry, something i wasn't used to. "But-" i tried to justify what i'd done but he cut me off "No excuses" he turned the movie back on and i sat down, shocked. I had never had a detention before. Class dragged on, but i'd lost concentration on the movie, instead leaning on my hands feeling sorry myself and simply avoiding the angry stare i was getting from Louis.

After what felt like a lifetime, the bell rang and everyone rushed out, except for Louis and myself. "Right, you two stay here. I'm locking the door and getting myself a coffee. Detention will be till 3:30, behave. I'm sure you guys have work or something you can complete" Mr White gave the instructions before leaving quickly. I pulled out some books and began writing my essay that was due a week from now for English. I felt Louis stand and lean against the desk in front of me. "That was hot" he stated, simply. I frowned and looked at him. "Fuck off" i shook my head and started writing again, only to have Louis grab my hand and stop me. "Seriously, Mia. It was really sexy, it hurt alot, but damn"  He pulled me up out of my chair. 

"Louis, what are you doing? You hate me I'm-" He cut me off by putting his finger to my lips. "No" he whispered. "I find you very attractive actually" I frown at him, not sure what he's playing at, but he was making me angry. "Stop it" I try to wiggle out of his grasp but he pulled me closer. "Don't what? Can't you feel the chemistry between us?" He was basically an inch from my face right now, his warm breath touching my lips and leaving goosebumps all over my body. Before i knew it, his lips were on mine. It was desperate and angry, he pulled me even closer, so i could feel the growing bulge through his black school slacks. 

I pulled away, my hands still gripping onto his shirt "What about Holly?" I whisper. "Fuck Holly" and with that his lips were on mine again, is tongue quickly in mine, battling for dominance. He grinds against me, and i moan into his lips causing him to groan in response. He sits me on the desk and pulls my skirt up to my hips, not breaking the kiss once. I pull him close again as his hand trails up my thigh, before reaching my panties. He begins to rub me through the thin lace fabric, getting me even more wet for him than i already was. I whimper into his mouth, the teasing was too much. He smiled into the kiss before pulling my panties to one side and thrusting two fingers into me while flicking my clit, the pure pleasure and excitement made me ignore the pain. I moaned his name in pleasure, and Louis responded my pumping his fingers faster and faster before an unknown feeling stirred at the pit of my stomach and my vision blurred. "Lou- i ..... i.... think i'm gun-" "Let go baby" and i released over his fingers, panting heavily. He pulled back and he licked his fingers "You taste so good" 

I pushed him back roughly so that he was leaning against the desk in front of my, jumping down, i slowly go down to my knees, pulling down his pants and boxers ever so slowly, to tease him. He growls "Don't tease me" and pulls them down himself before pushing my head closer. God,he was huge. I took him in my hand and pumped, licking the pre cum off of his shaft before taking him in my mouth, he moaned my name and i sucked and pumped faster, taking his length deeper and deeper, making me gag. His breathing quickened as i continued to pleasure him, his grip on my hair tightened and as i felt his length pulsate, he pulled me up quickly. Shoving me on the desk again he pulled my panties down before thrusting into me in one swift movement, he started slow, getting deep and hitting my g spot, the pleasure almost making me scream. His pace increased and our breathing was heavy. 

Before i knew it we both yelled each others named and released our orgasms.
Louis slouched over me, still inside me, his breath heavy. So sexy.
"Wow, Mia." was all he said, before pulling out and pulling his clothes back on. I smiled, and pulled up my panties, looking at the clock. 3:28pm.
I gathered my things together, putting them back in my bag and sat back down, ignoring Louis completely. He sat down next to me, putting his hand on my thigh, i brushed it off. He frowned, looking almost hurt.

At exactly 3:30 Mr White comes back in. "Right, off you go." 
I grabbed my bag and walked out, Louis quick on my toes. "Mia?" he pulled me to a stop, and forced me to look at him. "That was amazing" he whispered. "Really?" i asked, embarrassed, i looked down and played with my hands. "Yes. You're amazing. I'm sorry i've been such a dick. I'd love for that to happen again i mean i-" i cut him off by placing my lips on his quickly before walking away. "Call me" i yell over my shoulder, noticing the boyish grin plastered across his face. 

I cannot believe that just happened. Me. Louis. Oh god. I couldn't help but get the urge to have him inside me again

**************

Here we go, Mia!
Hope you liked it! :) x

PLEAAAAAAAAASE REQUEST. Thankyou xx