#8 - Harry (DIRTY) for cherbear10122

This was probably the most boring dinner I had ever been to. I had agreed to join Harry, my boyfriend of six months to this dinner with his management team. For the last hour I had sat through a discussion about their next tour. As happy as I was for Harry, I couldn't help but feel kike this was the most boring thing to sit through, particularly when you had no idea aboout half of the stuff they were talking about. I rested my chin on my hand, holding my red wine in the other and swirling it around, staring as the red liquid splashed around the tall glass flute. I sighed, then quickly sat up and composed myself as Harry looked at me and raised his eyebrows, warning me to behave. I yawned into my hand and then started fiddling with my nails. Harry nudged me and again I sat back up. "I'm just going to go to the ladies room" I stated, grabbing my clutch and briskly walked away, swaying my hips. Aware that Harry's eyes were on me.

Entering the ladies room, an idea suddenly hit me. I giggled to myself as I stood in front of the mirror. I rustled my hair, giving it some volume. I pulled the top of my dress down a bit more, revealing some cleavage. Then I took out my blood red lipstick and reapplied it. Happy with my appearance, I did a turn before nodding my head in approval. Perfect. I was going to have some fun. Operation tease Harry, here we go. 

I walked quickly back to my seat, making sure that I brushed against Harry as I took my seat. His eyes were burning into me, particularly at my breast area. I smirked to myself, taking a big gulp of wine. The rest of the band were in a heated conversation with management and for the first time tonight, Harry was paying no attention to what was being said whatsoever, instead he had his full attention on me. It felt amazing. "I know what you are doing" he growled into my ear, squeezing my thigh. "And it's fucking working" he squeezed again and I giggled, planting a quick kiss on his cheek. "Oh, I'm just getting started, baby" i whispered seductively. His mouth fell open, he was obviously lost for words. "So, what do you reckon Haz?" Niall's question made Harry quickly snap his attention back to the conversation. "Sorry, what?" he asked, soon picking up on where he left off. I waited a few minutes before placing my hand on Harry's knee, slowing trailing my fingers higher before resting it on his upper thigh, almost on his member.

I watched as he gulped, closing his eyes for a second longer than usually. I squeezed, smirking as I watched his cheeks flush red. I took it upon myself to move even higher, palming him through his tight black jeans. Harry's breathing hitched slightly. I continued to palm him, feeling him gradually get harder at my touch. "Are you alright, mate?" Harry's tour manager, Paul asked. "Yes" he croaked. Coughing slightly, composing himself as I continued my movement. "Fine thanks, man" Paul simply nodded, his brow furrowed in confusion. Harry looked at me and frowned. "Stop" he pleaded. I simply shook my head, biting my lip. I knew he loved it when I did that. A barely audible groan escaped his lips and he screwed his face up. "I want you so bad right now" he hissed. I kissed his lips quickly as I undid his pants and slipped my hand into his boxers. Harry's eyes widened immediately. He suddenly held his head and turned to Paul. "Actually, mate. I don't feel so good. I'm feeling a bit faint. Mind if I head home? I think I need to go to bed" I retreated my hand from his pants and did them back up. I smiled smugly to myself. Success. Mission Accomplished. "Of course, of course. Make sure you keep your fluids up, you have a show tomorrow" Harry nodded. Waving to the rest of the boys before taking my hand and practically dragging me outside.

He didn't say a word as we got in his car. He was quick to drive off, evidently speeding towards our relatively new house. "You are so not getting away with that, Alina." he spoke softly, licking his lips after he spoke. I bit my lip and smiled. Excited about what was about to unfold. When we pulled up, Harry was quick to run around to my side and open the door for me. Taking me by suprise, he slung me over his shoulder. I squeeled, laughing hysterically. Harry was careful as he pushed open the front door, carruying me up the stairs and into our master bedroom. He threw me onto the bed, gazing down at me, admiring every inch of my body. "God, you're beautiful" he whispered. He took off his blazer and tossed it onto the floor, closely followed by his white dress shirt. He climbed onto the bed and hovered over me. He kissed the tip of my nose, before kissing me on the lips. The kiss was desperate, both of us wanting to taste every inch of each others' mouths. His tongue entered my mouth and soon enough our tongues were dancing with each other, Harry fighting for dominance over mine.

Harry's hands explored my body, touching every part of me before disappearing behind me. I arched my back, giving him room to unzip my tightly fitted dress. He pulled it down my body, slowly revealing my black lace panties and matching bra. He groaned at the sight of me. "So damn sexy" he mumbled into the crook of my neck, planting wet kisses, sucking slightly, leaving his mark. His kisses trailed down my body, the familiar butterflies flying through me as he reached my lower stomach. The pace of my breathing increased as he kissed between my thighs. He hooked his thumbs to the edge of my panties and pulled them down excruciatingly slow. Teasing me. When they were finally off, Harry looked up at me and smirked. I threw my head back in annoyance, when suddenly I grabbed at the sheets in pleasure, Harry's tongue had plunged inside of me. His movements were perfect, hitting the right spots. 

His pace increased, his thumb now caressing my clit in small circles, increasing the pleasure immensly. Minutes past, the pleasure increasing. My vision blurred, the pleasure overwhelming my senses. I felt the all to familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach, knowing I was about to climax. "Harry... Baby... I-" Before I could finish my sentence, I screamed out in pleasure and released my juices into his mouth. He licked them up happily before standing up and taking his jeans off, followed by his boxer shorts. His erection hit him in the stomach. To this day, I still could not comrehend how big he was.

He crawled i between my legs, spreading them before placing his forearms on either side of my head. "I love you, Alina. So god damn much. Even when you're a fucking tease" he place a kiss on my lips. "I love you too, babe" I replied, kissing him and pulling him close. He plunged into me, thrusting slowly, getting deeper each time. The pace he was going was slow, but somehow he managed to make me moan with pleasure as he got deeper. Soon enough, his thrusts increased in pace and he was hitting my G-Spot effortlessly. Our moans filled the room, heck he almost had me screaming. Harry's member throbbed inside me and I knew he was close. "Let go baby" I moaned, and as if on cue he released inside me. His movements became sloppy and he collapsed on top of me. I stroked his sweaty hair as his head rested on my chest. 

"Fuck you're god, Ali" he sighed, obviously content with what had just happened. I smiled smugly, before pulling the blanket over us both. 

"Get some sleep Styles, big show tomorrow" I teased before cudding into him. "I love you" he whispered. "And I you"

********************************

Here we go, Alina! 

Hope you like it! xxx

KEEP REQUESTING MY PRETTIES XXXXX

P.S. My updates may be slack because I have become so addicted to that damn 'Flappy Bird' game... Are any of you in the same sitch? :P 
My high score is currently 93.... MUST GET MOOOOREEEEEEEE!

P.P.S. PLEASE KEEP VOTING. I LOVE YOU ALL X