#13 - Luke (Not a Request)

Hey everyone!
Wow, it's been 9 months since i've updated my work.
I want to apologise to everyone i have let down, but i'm back now.

I have been so hectic with university work, which makes it hard for me to have free time to write.

BUT, i am going to start again.

Which means that i will restart my requests. I will take 10 at a time (first in, first served) and not do any more until those are done. 

Thankyou for all the votes and comments.

Thankyou for sticking by me.

You are all the best.

Jess xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a long and dreadful past two months. With studying at university, it had become difficult to see my boyfriend, especially as he has been touring the world and I couldn’t be with him. Yeah, we talk on the phone and skype, but the intimacy when we’re together is something that I miss immensely. The way he holds me, the way he always makes me feel special and especially the way he can’t keep his hands off me. Even thinking about it makes my toes curl.

He was coming home tomorrow for the weekend and quite frankly, I was so excited that I could probably puke. Luke had been constantly texting me, teasing me. Telling me what he wanted to do to me when he got home. He was in for a surprise though, I had a plan in mind…. And hopefully it will blow his absolute brains out.

*the next day*

It was only a couple of hours until I could see his beautiful face again.

His beautiful jawline.

His beautiful blonde locks.

His piercing blue eyes.

And his lip ring….. Damn, that fucking lip ring drives me crazy.

I’d set up the house as romantic as possible. Cliché rose petals on the bed and in the bathtub, scented candles and cheesy romantic music. It wasn’t like me to do things like this, so I was hoping Luke would be shocked to see the effort I had put in to welcome him home. After all of my setting up, I’d received a text that he was only a half hour away. It was time to make myself look the part. I fixed up my makeup, applying crimson red lipstick, a shade I knew made Luke weak at the knees. I smiled at my reflection. When I put in the effort, I didn’t scrub up too bad.

As a final touch, I pulled out my new Victoria’s secret white lace lingerie. Mission accomplished.

I lay on the bed, and waited.

Then I heard the door open and close again.

“Baby, I’m home!” Luke yelled up the stairs.

I perched on my side, my head resting on my hand as he walked through the door. His jaw dropped open and he drops his bags on the floor. He was frozen on the spot, gaping at me. I stand up and stand in front on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and forcing him close to me. He towers above me, so he looks down at me, taking a big gulp as his mind processes his surroundings. I pull his face closer towards mine. “Welcome home, baby” I whisper, before pulling him down for a passionate, almost desperate kiss.

His tongue forces itself into my mouth, battling with my tongue, both of us fighting for dominance. I push his jacket from his shoulders until it dropped to the floor. All the while, still maintaining our kiss. I stripped him of the rest of his clothes, and stood back to admire the body I had longed for in two months and groaned. He grinned like an excited young boy. I grab his hand and lead him into our bathroom. He looks around, admiring my romantic efforts and instinctively climbs into the bath, watching as I strip out of what little things I was wearing before climbing in and facing him.

Luke spins me around, so that I am between his legs, my back pressed firmly against his front. I could feel his length against my behind and it makes me moan. He pulls me closer against him, kissing my neck as his hand slips down between my thighs. He caresses my sweet spot, making me roll my head back onto his shoulder. He slips a finger inside me, slowly easing it in and out of me before inserting another finger. His pace speeds up, the water around us beginning to tip over the sides of the bathtub as Luke makes me squirm under his touch. As Luke continues to pump his fingers I feel the feeling in the pit of my stomach that I had missed so dearly. Before long, Luke had my legs shaking and me moaning.

I pull him out of the bathtub with me, drying him myself, his length clearly ready for my touch. I sink to my knees, gazing up at him from beneath my eyelashes, giving him a swift wink before I take his length in my hand. I pump my hand up and down his length, before also taking him with my mouth, I increase my pace, slowly sucking his tip, while my hand pumps his length, Luke grabs at my hair, pushing my head with my movements. He tips in head back in pleasure, groans coming from the back of his mouth. I feel him twitch in my mouth, and instinctively I increase my pace before he begins to moan my name and release in my mouth, to which I willingly swallow.

I sit back onto my heels, and look at Luke, my gorgeous boyfriend. He grabs my hands and pulls me up to stand in front of him.

“You are so god damned beautiful, and I have missed you so much” he whispers against my lips, before pecking my lips continuously. I grin and let out a girlish giggle. He returns the smile, and pulls me into the bedroom and into our bed.

He cuddles up behind me, his arm sprawled around me and pulling me close against me. God, I had missed him. I’d missed having someone in bed with me. I’d just missed him.

It wasn’t long before we were both fast asleep.

I wonder what would happen tomorrow…..